moidslarbre2.jpg

lepont2-1.jpg

lepont2.jpg

the bridge XD haha

moicouchehaha2.jpg

joyeuse2.jpg

HomerJ_123 said:
get a new job
This isn't the first time this has happened. I had to cut it before. I tried to find a new job, but to no avail. Just when my hair was getting to the length that I wanted, I had to cut it and the same goes for now. My hair isn't even that long.

Impudent said:
This isn't the first time this has happened. I had to cut it before. I tried to find a new job, but to no avail. Just when my hair was getting to the length that I wanted, I had to cut it and the same goes for now. My hair isn't even that long.

Why do you have to cut it anyway? are your boss against long haired men or something?

-[chop]- said:
Why do you have to cut it anyway? are your boss against long haired men or something?
I really don't know. He's just a cunt. There are two women that do the exact same work as I do and they're allowed to have long hair (I work in a grocery store stocking, bagging, etc.). He can't even say that my hair is messy or dirty or anything. In fact, one of the women has much worse hair than I do. It really pisses me off, just the whole principle of it.

HomerJ_123 said:
kill that nazi
I'd like to, but the worst part is, my boss is good friends with my parents and I've know him since I was very young.

Impudent said:
I really don't know. He's just a cunt. There are two women that do the exact same work as I do and they're allowed to have long hair (I work in a grocery store stocking, bagging, etc.). He can't even say that my hair is messy or dirty or anything. In fact, one of the women has much worse hair than I do. It really pisses me off, just the whole principle of it.

aaw :erk: cunts like that are a pain in the ass...tell your boss to cut his hair

if he have any :p