Own Pictures Thread

That's me...

DSC00294.jpg

DSC00394.jpg

n_n

See ya!!

Alexei a.k.a. The Nerevarine Ownz!

The Nerevarine said:
JAJAJAJAJA :lol: , well actually it's not lipstick is some kind of wax but a little more refined, you know when the weather is cold the lips get dry :ill:

I dunno the name in english.

it gets cold in mexico? wtf...

War_Blade said:
it gets cold in mexico? wtf...

Valley of Mexico (Valle de México), a large valley in the high plateaus (altiplano) at the center of Mexico, about 2,240 meters (7,349 feet) above sea-level, surrounded on most sides by volcanoes towering at 4,000 to 5,500 meters (13,000 to 18,000 feet) above sea-level.

That's why is cold in winter in some places of México it is due to the highness :kickass:

The Nerevarine said:
I didn't know i was a good photographer :kickass: , that picture i took you looks pretty hot :headbang:

Thnx alexei, those pics you take are cool (i think), and the other ones you took me are pretty cool too, too bad i can't show them on here... it would be... er... you know what i'm talking about LOL

but i'll show ya the pics later

aca en lo oscurito... jejejejeje

The Nerevarine said:
Valley of Mexico (Valle de México), a large valley in the high plateaus (altiplano) at the center of Mexico, about 2,240 meters (7,349 feet) above sea-level, surrounded on most sides by volcanoes towering at 4,000 to 5,500 meters (13,000 to 18,000 feet) above sea-level.

That's why is cold in winter in some places of México it is due to the highness :kickass:

oh alright. Cool...:cool:

oh and cool pics human. And don't be shy about showing "those pics.":loco:

edit: and its chapstick in english.

Thanx for the hint War_blade :kickass:

The Human Equation said:
Thnx alexei, those pics you take are cool (i think), and the other ones you took me are pretty cool too, too bad i can't show them on here... it would be... er... you know what i'm talking about LOL

but i'll show ya the pics later

aca en lo oscurito... jejejejeje

:oops:

that's my bullying picture and like some joke viking metal bands cover :rolleyes: