Own Pictures Thread

KillerGon said:
yeah... i remember you... once we talked on MSN.... the next thing i remember you were cock sucking some older posters and voting against me on the poll... yes..
Yeah, but that is `cus you sold out to this board and gets popular here, I mean..war_blade,HomerJ,Lithium..WTF, they are all fuck ups.
plus you started to get anooying cus you are here and think you are 1337 with those fuck ups..I mean, you were a decent person but you changed and now you suck, hey just like cob..how ironic.

-Merrild- said:
Yeah, but that is `cus you sold out to this board and gets popular here, I mean..war_blade,HomerJ,Lithium..WTF, they are all fuck ups.
plus you started to get anooying cus you are here and think you are 1337 with those fuck ups..I mean, you were a decent person but you changed and now you suck, hey just like cob..how ironic.
just because i post here i sold out? then what are you doing here, retard?

-Merrild- said:

your a fuckup... battleheart is the gayest shit ever...

-Merrild- said:

why are you here...dosent Battelfart waiting for you?

KillerGon said:
just because i post here i sold out? then what are you doing here, retard?
man you`re stupid.

@war_blade: Battleheart>AYDY?, Pirates>Reapers.
If you don`t think pirates are awesome you are not worth living, and pirate metal owns any of the shit you listen too.

-Merrild- said:
man you`re stupid.

If you don`t think pirates are awesome you are not worth living, and pirate metal owns any of the shit you listen too.
dude, i think you sold out... sucking old posters' cocks just to be liked... i repeat: what the fuck are you doing here if you don't like this forum?

KillerGon said:
dude, i think you sold out... sucking old posters' cocks just to be liked... i repeat: what the fuck are you doing here if you don't like this forum?
I am not sucking anyones cocks, if they don`t like me, ok its cool I am not gonna argue or something about but if they have my humour and shit like that hey cool I found a cool buddie, you are the one that are "bashing" n00bs so the other ones think you are the best, why I am here? cus I like cob?
yeah.

-Merrild- said:
I am not sucking anyones cocks, if they don`t like me, ok its cool I am not gonna argue or something about but if they have my humour and shit like that hey cool I found a cool buddie, you are the one that are "bashing" n00bs so the other ones think you are the best, why I am here? cus I like cob?
yeah.
i'm not "bashing" anyone... since i was back from my second banning i stoped pwning n00bs... but people like you are fucking annoying, so i must get back to my old habits... damn :erk:

-Merrild- said:
man you`re stupid.

gay, anythings > AYDY but battleheart=AYDY

-Merrild- said:
yeah.
tr00

dude you're schizophren ;)