Own Pictures Thread

Fuck it. I'm drunk. This is a bad picture but who gives a fuck. This pic is me a couple of years ago with my Marty Friedman Autographed Signature Jackson.

Triple SHOE!!!
:zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

wang.jpg

Tut Ankh Amon said:
i can go through Monkey Island 1,2 and 3 with a blindfold man. I'm most definately a mighty pirate! :p

My last comment was a Pirates of The Carribean reference you silly Ninja Wannabe (OOOOOOH! :eek: ) Which would be particulairly relevant after the last comment you made.

Think about it. ;)

Spike said:
My last comment was a Pirates of The Carribean reference you silly Ninja Wannabe (OOOOOOH! :eek: ) Which would be particulairly relevant after the last comment you made.

Think about it. ;)
which just proves that i've been a pirate longer than you have, since i've been playing monkey island since i was 7, and you can only make reference to pop movies that were released in the past 5 years.
so there, lower your katana, newbie :loco:

@helvete: "monkey island 2 is my favourite videogame of all the time." --> i officially love you very much :D

@Tut: I refer you to Bodomite's latest response for my reply. When you ever (IF you EVER) get around to making a good Guybrush Threpwood quote/reference, you can come back to me, all high and mighty like. :Smug: