Own Pictures Thread

Languages are languages and they exist for communicate. I can admit that I really don't like the french accent from France, it's gay. But in Quebec, it's sooo different. Anyway, in Quebec we speak english at second language. I hate closed mind people...

Actually I can't hear the difference between french from france and french from canada, it just sounds the same thing to me. The gayness factor comes from the fact that you always seem to be kissing the air when you speak.

It's the same reaction with everybody. When I hear a person speaking in german or in another language I find that so funny...

Leandro, I'm sure that you've never heard a canadian speaking french...

Rocksane said:
It's the same reaction with everybody. When I hear a person speaking in german or in another language I find that so funny...

Leandro, I'm sure that you've never heard a canadian speaking french...

he has heard me :wave:

but I agree with you, it's not easy to notice the different accents in the same language.

@Leandro: Do you remember the portuguese video of some people in a car and the brazilian video of a gangsta? I noticed the difference, but it was not big for me :p For you there is a huge difference because you speak the portuguese from another region. It's the same thing with french from Canada and french from France.

The "popular" french is France is worst than the french in Canada because they use more enlisgh words and more slangs than us. But I have to admit that their pronunciation is better and clearly.

I've seen this canadian movie, barbaric invasions or something. I don't think a canadian movie would be done in france french.

@Marcito: Why of course. I admitted there, "as I don't speak french..." :)

GonzoWebcam.jpg

ghey webcam :erk: