Own Pictures Thread

umosay said:
omg short hair so not metal :p hah

p221010068fc0.jpg
guillaume of bodom!

Rocksane said:
It's the same reaction with everybody. When I hear a person speaking in german or in another language I find that so funny...

Leandro, I'm sure that you've never heard a canadian speaking french...
I have :p
Not too much difference :erk:

There is one, its enough to tell where someone is from, but thats aboot it.

CliffBurton said:
I have :p
Not too much difference :erk:

There is one, its enough to tell where someone is from, but thats aboot it.

a pretty fucking big difference, you can't judge the difference cuz you speak english.

and everybody is equal an deserve to live on the earth even an old black handicaped person then peace and love plz.

I'm also aware that to foreign people european and brazilian must sound the same, though it'd be absurd for me to think of it. Of course you're more sensitive to accents in your native language than the others :p

Rocksane said:
a pretty fucking big difference, you can't judge the difference cuz you speak english.
actaully, I had a good friend who was from France and lived here for a year, and have been to Montreal/Quebec City a few times each, and used to be (its been a while) very good with my french (enough to have a full conversation while in montreal :p)

And I only make fun of the French Canadians because its fun to make fun of Magusta :p

Profanity said:
I'm only giving my opinion. If everyone gave their honest opinion then the world would be a better place and you would have the nicest hair for your body.
lol! friend , i was just jokin , i DO respect your opinion, honestly:)