Own Pictures Thread

lmao, dude you country is too busy trying to hop the fence to get into mine to make a nuke. Regardless, if you ever used one on us, your country would be nothing but ash in about 4 seconds....

The Nerevarine said:
We have the element called Uranium for the making of one atomic bomb, nowadays is not very hard to create one. With one Particle accelerator we can get Enriched uranium that is uranium itself.

We are calm persones, we don't need nukes ;)
You don't use particle accelerators to obtain enriched uranium o_O you use uranium ore and a contrifuge to separate the more stable isotopes from the one of interest (U235)

And anyway, one nuke in the right spot in USA would fuck you up indeed. If it was thrown roughly in the middle, like oklahoma, the physical damage would be ridiculous, but the EMP waves would give you plenty to worry about. And if it was thrown in an important city, say, ny, the economical collapse would be enough.

War_Blade said:
lmao, dude you country is too busy trying to hop the fence to get into mine to make a nuke. Regardless, if you ever used one on us, your country would be nothing but ash in about 4 seconds....

WTF ? :confused:

:lol:

With a single atomic bomb your country would become excrement, and if a nuclear war begins would be the aim of the world, because the scientists have said that thousands of particules of earth that would cover the sky, and this wouldn't let pass the rays from the sun :), and you already know what would happen ;).

And before saying shit , read and learn a little.

BloodyScalpel said:
You don't use particle accelerators to obtain enriched uranium o_O you use uranium ore and a contrifuge to separate the more stable isotopes from the one of interest (U235)

And anyway, one nuke in the right spot in USA would fuck you up indeed. If it was thrown roughly in the middle, like oklahoma, the physical damage would be ridiculous, but the EMP waves would give you plenty to worry about. And if it was thrown in an important city, say, ny, the economical collapse would be enough.

okay okay, but all of you are forgeting that we have enough assholes living in underground bunkers that can throw out enough nukes to blow up the world many times over...

and Nerevarine, we are americans, we dont give two fucks about the environment...

War_Blade said:
okay okay, but all of you are forgeting that we have enough assholes living in underground bunkers that can throw out enough nukes to blow up the world many times over...

and Nerevarine, we are americans, we dont give two fucks about the environment...

In which meaning of American are you talking about ? XD

If you are not talking in a selfish way, YEAH I care about the environment. :p

War_Blade said:

I know :lol: I wasn't saying you wouldn't be able to fight back, that's what the cold war was for :p thing is, none of the countries with nukes actually plans on using them, they know it's suicide. For example, imagine you americans got pissed at the bad french habit of letting their armpit hair fall in the baguettes you kindly import, and you decide to nuke them. The frogs detect your icbms when they are launched and interpolate their trajectory, and go like "oh mon dieu c'est for us!", launching their nukes against you and both countries become a steamy pile of radioactive waste.

Nonetheless, the five members of UN's security council are the very countries who can manufacture atom bombs lawl.

War_Blade said:
yea, i know using nukes does pretty much spell out the end of mankind these days but we also hae some badass motherfucking smart bombs....
which you only use to bomb poor sorry countries in eastern europe or middle east :loco:

BloodyScalpel said:
which you only use to bomb poor sorry countries in eastern europe or middle east :loco:

yea, will i don't support the war in Iraq so i won't argue that, although i think we have every right to be in afghanistan.

Nikotiini said:
Neither do I... people shouldn't hate americans becuz of what our government does. If anyone hasn't noticed... NO ONE in the country likes the president... he got re-elected bc some idiot in my state fucked up the ballots... another reason why ohio is useless.
ANYWAYS thats why I'm going to live in canada :kickass:

no bush won fair in square but in those days his approval rating was around 50% now it is like 25%.

but why the fuck would u wanna move to canada?:erk:

free health care? psssshhh..