Own Pictures Thread

Hehe, cos of his fingernail infront of his eye, it looks like his eye is black :p

EDIT: BTW, Draznog, his "hear" is probably as long as yours...

Look closely (Its black, so its kinda hard to see..)

well that's just you, you live on the other side of the world. And well he's 2 meters so i don't expect you just to punch him, if you'd ever see him.
And we dutch people don't just punch people...but i'd might make an exception when i run in to you...

hatecrewchick said:
well that's just you, you live on the other side of the world. And well he's 2 meters so i don't expect you just to punch him, if you'd ever see him.
And we dutch people don't just punch people...but i'd might make an exception when i run in to you...

there's a little rule from germany if thou lookith emo thou shalt kickith them in the head till they learnith thy lessonith.

KillerGon said:
if you ever post a pic of that piercing, i swear i'm taking a plane to holland in that same moment.:heh:
:lol:

@ draznog: i do not live in germany and neither do you, aye? I could say a lot of things about emo's and stuff and prejudice etc etc, but you'll just have a lame ass response back at it and thinking you're the bom. So i'm not continuing this stupid discussion. You can think what you want and i respect that, but do you always have to make out of everything a negative thing, just because YOU don't like it?

hatecrewchick said:
Some wacken pics...*the quality isn't great but i had a disposable camera so..*

me ....*no comment*
wackenid7.jpg

mie..
wackenvr3.jpg

and here about to leave...:cry: *can't wait for next year*:kickass:

:oops: :oops: :oops: total hawtness!