Own Pictures Thread

@ Judith: nah don't blame yourself. Viktor is just a fucking dick who wants to fuck every girl on this planet.

hahahaha Vik, you're just a fucking moron. Let's meet at Wacken, and I promess I'll break your bones. I'm not going to give up nor run in front a fag like you.

So it shall be written...
so it shall be done...

your have no future, you little piece of shit!

Vikk Cavanagh said:
So it shall be written...
so it shall be done...

your have no future.

haha, you really under-estimate me dude. Now you are under the troll of this forums in my list. I'll take a bottle, break it, and stab you with it. There is enough shit on this planet so I'm going to clean it a bit.

MegustaMucho said:
haha, you really under-estimate me dude. Now you are under the troll of this forums in my list. I'll take a bottle, break it, and stab you with it. There is enough shit on this planet so I'm going to clean it a bit.

:loco: a french threating me :O i'm so scared [/sarcasm]

chicken!

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GUYS! you 2 are so fucking hopeless fighting over some stupid thing *god knows what* and OMG you are fighting over the fucking internet!!! can it be more lame ass and stupid like that?! How can you 2 be so ignorant?!i'm fed up with you 2! Don't expect me wanting to meet you both anymore at wacken!! And marcio don't expet me to give you a ride next year! This is just plain stupid, i just can't believe you 2! I really liked you both but it seem you both tricked me by b eing nice and stuff. Well you had me there, i fell for it and what was i stupid! I really had faith in you 2! I thought we really could have fun next year but i guess that's all over now!don't expect to see me at wacken and don't expect me ever to talk to you again. This stupid butchering flaming or whatever, fuck you guys and goodbye!

hatecrewchick said:
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GUYS! you 2 are so fucking hopeless fighting over some stupid thing *god knows what* and OMG you are fighting over the fucking internet!!! can it be more lame ass and stupid like that?! How can you 2 be so ignorant?!i'm fed up with you 2! Don't expect me wanting to meet you both anymore at wacken!! And marcio don't expet me to give you a ride next year! This is just plain stupid, i just can't believe you 2! I really liked you both but it seem you both tricked me by b eing nice and stuff. Well you had me there, i fell for it and what was i stupid! I really had faith in you 2! I thought we really could have fun next year but i guess that's all over now!don't expect to see me at wacken and don't expect me ever to talk to you again. This stupid butchering flaming or whatever, fuck you guys and goodbye!
marcio and vikk cavanagha ---> pwned