Own Pictures Thread

Yeah but at the end of the day, when everything's said and done, my butt doesn't hurt. So all's ok.

besides, argumentum ad hominem and non sequitur are both extremely gay stuff. This is an english forum, that's all, you have no argument/fallacy against that now do you?

Rocksane said:
when you say that I feel like you hate me :'(
no no don't worry *hugs* :erk:

It's just that we portuguese speakers should be the only ones allowed to speak in our native languages when we don't want folk to understand stuff we're saying :lol: :erk:

BloodyScalpel said:
It's just that we portuguese speakers should be the only ones allowed to speak in our native languages when we don't want folk to understand stuff we're saying :lol: :erk:

hmm french speakers too grrrr and my french sentences were not enough interesting for you and other people to know... I wasn't able to explain that in english, that's it.

Rocksane said:
hmm french speakers too grrrr and my french sentences were not enough interesting for you and other people to know... I wasn't able to explain that in english, that's it.
i know, it's just I feel untr00 if I don't pick on french whenever I see someone speaking it :erk:

RiderOfJustice said:
are you guys going to fuck now? :erk:
nathan2.jpg