Own Pictures Thread

Söy said:
i am good... sleepy but good... trying to decide whats for lunch and teh afternoon, before hopefully going out this evening

et tu?

*et toi? :p

yea I'm fine but bored..I will go to the mall to buy something useful for a class and i will do my homework..what a boring week end. I need to go in a party with new people... At least, in my college we have a party every weeks :)

Rocksane said:
*et toi? :p

yea I'm fine but bored..I will go to the mall to buy something useful for a class and i will do my homework..what a boring week end. I need to go in a party with new people... At least, in my college we have a party every weeks :)

in Latin it's et tu ;)

every weeks?

hmmm

there's parties more or less every night @ mine but since i dont know all 30,000 students i go to one every other month or so... on average... hard to party when youre trying to balance work with school and homework etc.

actually 30,000 was last year... so its more like 35,000 this year, thereabouts...

that's nothing...

the university of florida had 54,000 students back in about '95, '96 thereabouts... waaaaayyy before i even thought about university (and when i still lived in Florida)

in fact my university is host to the largest french film festival in the united states, yet i dont seem to know anyone who takes french... how does that work...

that's nothing...

the university of florida had 54,000 students back in about '95, '96 thereabouts... waaaaayyy before i even thought about university (and when i still lived in Florida)

That's nothing ....

The National Autonomous University of Mexico ( Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, abbreviated as UNAM) UNAM has over 269,000 students, making it one of the world's largest universities. :loco:

yay

heh its been a lonnng time since ive studied spanish...

grew up in FL, then took 6 years of it in middle/high school after i moved to VA...

now im minoring in german... and its quite embarrassing when i say a spanish word instead of german