Own Pictures Thread

Söy said:
i think they were for conti and conti alone, because he asked, and she said yes, therefore it was an A-B transaction so the rest of us need to C the way out of it.

besides...

www.google.com

:lol:

fuckin google man

Grimes said:
Way to go. Heres to many dicks in your mouth for the future. :kickass:

haha that reminds me of clerks:

"My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!" "In a row?!?!?!"

hahaha jay and silent bob strike back was a fukin epic movie

Google: You can look at naked ladies and learn about the Amino Acid compounds at the same time :Smokin: Not aht youd want to do both at the same time..... or would you?:erk:

Nikotiini said:
My favorite part of Clerks II...
If you haven't seen it... Elias is this really dorky kid who knows nothing about life

Randal Graves: Why haven't you fucked Myra yet?
Elias: Well we can't because of Pillow Pants.
Randal Graves: What the fuck's Pillow Pants?
Elias: Pillow Pants is a little troll that lives in her pussy. Pillow Pants is her pussy troll?
[scoffs]
Elias: Duh. You know how every girl's parents put a pussy troll in them when the girls are young, to keep them from having premarital sex?
Randal Graves: Sure.
Elias: Well Myra's is named Pillow Pants. And so even though she totally wants to have sex with me, Myra says that if I put my... thing in her, Pillow Pants will bite it off. So, I gotta wait until Pillow Pants get peed out of her body on her 21st birthday before we can have sex.
Randal Graves: And Myra told you this?
Elias: Boyfriends and girlfriends talk to each other about sex stuff Randal. You'd know this if you ever had a girlfriend.
Randal Graves: Have you and Myra even kissed yet?
Elias: We would have if it weren't for Listerfiend.
Randal Graves: Listerfiend is her mouth troll, isn't it?
Elias: [shakes head] Women.

lol I fuckin' laughed forever when I saw that. :Smokin:

Nikotiini said:
how's that lame? Cuz I have a guy who takes care of me?

Theres so much more to life then sitting around being a housewife at age 20.

Originally Posted by Nikotiini
My favorite part of Clerks II...
If you haven't seen it... Elias is this really dorky kid who knows nothing about life

Randal Graves: Why haven't you fucked Myra yet?
Elias: Well we can't because of Pillow Pants.
Randal Graves: What the fuck's Pillow Pants?
Elias: Pillow Pants is a little troll that lives in her pussy. Pillow Pants is her pussy troll?
[scoffs]
Elias: Duh. You know how every girl's parents put a pussy troll in them when the girls are young, to keep them from having premarital sex?
Randal Graves: Sure.
Elias: Well Myra's is named Pillow Pants. And so even though she totally wants to have sex with me, Myra says that if I put my... thing in her, Pillow Pants will bite it off. So, I gotta wait until Pillow Pants get peed out of her body on her 21st birthday before we can have sex.
Randal Graves: And Myra told you this?
Elias: Boyfriends and girlfriends talk to each other about sex stuff Randal. You'd know this if you ever had a girlfriend.
Randal Graves: Have you and Myra even kissed yet?
Elias: We would have if it weren't for Listerfiend.
Randal Graves: Listerfiend is her mouth troll, isn't it?
Elias: [shakes head] Women.

My Ex-girlfriends trolll was named Bilbo Shaggins :erk:

Nikotiini said:
i wouldn't be sitting around...

I'll have a damn good job when i'm done with school in about 5-6 years

and it's not like I'm planning on having kids any time soon... not for like 10 years at least...

we have friends, we go out

Dont you live in Ohio or some shit place?

Nikotiini said:
yea but i'm movin the fuck outta here... cuz yes its REALLY shitty

I drove through there last year and yes, its a shit ass dump. What you going to school for anyway?

Nikotiini said:
Nurse Practitioner

you drove through youngstown and you didn't get shot? :lol:

Theres worse. Go to Steelehand Indiana. It's fucking New Mogadishu. I swear theres a black market there. Dirty ass somalians...

Nikotiini said:
Thats fucked up... my friend was just in Indiana... he said its pretty bad in certain places there as well. What part of Ohio did you drive through?

I can't remember off the top of my head. It was a big roadie and we went through like 12 other states as well but I'd say Ohio and Indiana are the worst in the mid west.

the best part of Clerks II is the whole "porchmonkey for life" bit... loved it

then again kinky kelly was hilarious too