Own Pictures Thread

Nikotiini said:
nopes peak n peak
dammit..i was gonna say that but was like holiday valley is way better....the people are peak n peak are sooo mean....like they flip out when you tackle people on that tube thing....bastards

Nikotiini said:
Yeah the ppl at peak n peak are pretty ghey... maybe one day i will get to go to holiday valley...its pretty big. I'd really like to go out to colorado. But this december I'm just gonna go to Canaan Valley.
holiday valley has a kickass half pipe and an awesome run for snowboards :p

i went to canaan valley when i first moved here, and had a horrible time

A) id never skiied before in my life
B) it was with fucking church so i had no friends cause theyre all in their religious cliques etc.
C) i didnt have enough money to rent a snowboard

so i just turned in my skiis and read the whole time in the lodge.

if i want extremity in my life, ill stick to the sports where i get shot at, thanks

paintball and airsoft fo life

~blondie~ said:
holiday valley has a kickass half pipe and an awesome run for snowboards :p

Holiday Valley kicks ass. I used to live like 15 miles from Ellicottvile. (too bad lots of snobs live there)....Also other good resorts in NY are Kissing Bridge and holimont.

Nikotiini said:
I'll have to check those out cuz i've never heard of them. Are the diverse?

Erm...Kissing Bridge is good from what I hear (I've only been tubing at ski resorts, I'm too clumsy for that shit), though Holiday Valley is the best of the 4 that were mentioned.

tubings intense get two or three tubes on the back of the boat and just give er and go through as many crazy ass doughnuts as you can :Smokin: do some crazy flips and rolls and try not to die :)

Everytime i Die said:
tubings intense get two or three tubes on the back of the boat and just give er and go through as many crazy ass doughnuts as you can :Smokin: do some crazy flips and rolls and try not to die :)

Tubing on water is fucking RAWK!

Nikotiini said:
^ lolz

This pic is kinda fucked up bc I just scanned it... its old... like from 2002 or 2003 maybe.

2002305822706789919_rs.jpg

no i didn't land it... i wrecked and got hurt!

That sucks, I'm kinda leery about even trying skiing now since one of my friends died at Holiday Valley last season. :(

(though at least you tried, which is more than can be said for most)

Nikotiini said:
awesome can i come??

... I took a test and got my black diamond level.

I was the president of ski club in my senior year of high school.

No wonder you have small tits. :rolleyes: