Own Pictures Thread

Enjoy... random pics.

P1010011.jpg

This was the first and last time in my life I ever wore make up... I was not happy, but I got a fair trade from my girlfriend. I got to make her do something else so it worked out :p Nothing gross FYI perverts :p.

Here I am, buddy.... sorry but I couldn't comment before cause I was gone to bed and now... now I'm going to university! :(

But, as I already thought.... your pics are amazing, truly!! I like them a lot... your faces and gestures are really crazy, you make me smile, and laugh, thank you!! :)
And believe me: that pic up above is really beautiful... you look good with those eyes, eheh, really! :oops: :)

Now I gotta go.... See you when I'll come back, this evening... :p Have a nice day!!! :saint:

┼Victim of the Night┼;5574435 said:
Here I am, buddy.... sorry but I couldn't comment before cause I was gone to bed and now... now I'm going to university! :(

But, as I already thought.... your pics are amazing, truly!! I like them a lot... your faces and gestures are really crazy, you make me smile, and laugh, thank you!! :)
And believe me: that pic up above is really beautiful... you look good with those eyes, eheh, really! :oops: :)

Now I gotta go.... See you when I'll come back, this evening... :p Have a nice day!!! :saint:

Ok :oops: , thank you. I'm glad they make you :) and not :puke: But that picture above is pretty um :(:ill: not nice, but thank you again!

Have fun at school! :)