Own Pictures Thread

PS: School Uniform pwns my pink Pyjamas which I cant find!!! :erk: :erk: I swear I put them in the attic but I cannot find them *cries*

are you a chick or a dude?

Dude, dont worry I would tell you the story of the pink PJs but I cant be bothered (and no im not gay)

Actually I can be bothered, basically the Pink PJs = a joke birthday present I got from friends a few years back...

Dude, dont worry I would tell you the story of the pink PJs but I cant be bothered (and no im not gay)

Actually I can be bothered, basically the Pink PJs = a joke birthday present I got from friends a few years back...

oh, alright, good. as long as you dont like the cock..i have no reason to make fun of you.

PC060003.jpg

:lol:

Nikkie -

I'm going to see in flames next wednesday, was it any good?

Yeah,it was pretty good. They played alot of stuff off their last 2 cds,which are pretty good,but it's a bummer,since I've seen all these songs so many times,heh. The new guitarists are ok,it's really different not seeing Bjorn and Jesper there:cry: but it wasn't bad

Good - well i don't like come clarity, but i've never seen them live.

Come Clarity was pretty good,a step in the right direction I guess,but STYE wasn't that good,though. It had it's moments,Like you Better Dead,Touch of Red,My Sweet Shadow,FRIEND,etc...