Own Pictures Thread

me after bodom
DSC00416.jpg

i dont see no blood

Haha, I'm going to a dragonforce concert on thursday :kickass:

But it should be relatively safe, as they play at such a fast tempo you cant really headbang. you just have to vibrate to keep in time :lol:

Iron Maiden on the 23rd aswell, good month ^__________^

Haha, I'm going to a dragonforce concert on thursday :kickass:

But it should be relatively safe, as they play at such a fast tempo you cant really headbang. you just have to vibrate to keep in time :lol:

man, the DF show here was the worst, other than that they are the worst live band i've ever seen. They are so fucking trendy around here now all these emo and hardcore cunts are showing up and everyone fucking crowdsurfing and jgeneral douchebaggery. ehh

man, the DF show here was the worst, other than that they are the worst live band i've ever seen. They are so fucking trendy around here now all these emo and hardcore cunts are showing up and everyone fucking crowdsurfing and jgeneral douchebaggery. ehh

yeah i dont get it, where i live all the hXc kids listen to dragonforce and want to do their butterfly hard core dancing at the concert
fuck i hate hardcore

Yes I have heard of this before, but it should be a relativeley enjoyable night anyway.