Own Pictures Thread

here, a pic of me dressing up(like a "normal" person) to be forced to go have dinner with my sister's boyfriend's family
2312389zd9.jpg

you're a lame, lame, lame, lame troll :erk:

wtf... which pictures are fake?

Is the kid with the tooth brush cacto or not?

He looks very young btw

yeah it is me... i really look like 13 in that picture with that silly smile, but the picture lies :erk: i normaly look 17. other pic
picture077oy2.jpg

i'm 19 by the way.

and what is the problem with the pink tooth brush?(which is in fact salmon, the collor of the camera is messed up)

yeah it is me... i really look like 13 in that picture with that silly smile, but the picture lies :erk: i normaly look 17. other pic

i'm 19 by the way.

and what is the problem with the pink tooth brush?(which is in fact salmon, the collor of the camera is messed up)

i think you watch too much friends (the episode when ross loses his "salmon shirt"
that toothbrush is pink and you know it :)

i think you watch too much friends (the episode when ross loses his "salmon shirt"
that toothbrush is pink and you know it :)

I think saying that prooves that you're the big Friends-addict :Smug:
But that toothbrush is pink... --->:oops: <--- this pink...
if you ask me salmon is a word for fancy fags who don't want to admit they got something pink...

picture077oy2.jpg

i'm 19 by the way.

JEW