Own Pictures Thread

i like how this profanity character is disseminating all sorts of "wonderful" information, without applying any of it himself.

^don't talk to him, he's crazy.
:lol: no actually i like talkin to him...
She's old enough to make her own decisions about who she wants to talk to.
true
Good call MIMA, bare legs > pantyhose by a fucking mile. At 18, women's skin is not only very soft, but firm too.. Covering that up would be a waste.
i know.. that's what i've been tryin to say :)
Girls don't wear panty hose any more.... its so old fashioned.
VERY old fashioned!!!

Reactions: Leandro
profanity just became the shaving leg expert here

:lol:

pawneduu0.jpg
ed

:erk:

doesnt bother me...if u see the girl i was going out with...u three would wanna have sex with her(swabs, harteless and douce)

profanity just became the shaving leg expert here

:erk:

doesnt bother me...if u see the girl i was going out with...u three would wanna have sex with her(swabs, harteless and douce)

Yeh ok, that's how we know you're lying, your blatant bragging, and for the record I wouldn't touch any hoebag prep bitch that would date your lame loser ass, ok trollfest? :lol: Besides I already found a pic of yer '00berhawt' girlfriend, and trust me no one but you would fuck her:

vert.homo.erectus1.jpg

lol, I live in Ontario, prolly not too far from you. But whatever, you're fast becoming a great replacement for Joonas. I mean, Lady Laiho is gone, and Joonas is too, I think we found our new RexTroll.

And btw retard if you see that in any zoo you got problems.... :lol: