Own Pictures Thread

My friend Iona and myself prior to and AT the work night out last night=] btw, in the first one I fear I look all gothy, when I clearly was not dressed like that =p I hope it's just a dodgy picture or something =s and also, she is taking the piss, I have to add lol

soeffingmetal.jpg

ionani.jpg
nice pics, but you need to lay down the gothic aspect...

nice pics, but you need to lay down the gothic aspect...

lol duuuuude, =| uncool =p

*not* a goth in any sense of the word, especially in the 'wearing all black' aspect =p I was wearing a denimn skirt and purple/maroon boots for crying out loud ;) aha

It's just because of my hair/top and eyeliner combined in the photo I suppose ;) I knew I should have stuck to my good old red on friday night >____< hehe

lol duuuuude, =| uncool =p

*not* a goth in any sense of the word, especially in the 'wearing all black' aspect =p I was wearing a denimn skirt and purple/maroon boots for crying out loud ;) aha

It's just because of my hair/top and eyeliner combined in the photo I suppose ;) I knew I should have stuck to my good old red on friday night >____< hehe
yes... i mean you're cute, but that goth make up is not very nice :p

haha, the hating gonzo stage, I went through that :lol:
I actualyl said things similar to what soy said haha

Söy;5689440 said:
stop being a dick you asshole. you think youre the forum police or some shit

dude, i was just having fun around but you bad repped me... that's why i called you a homo.

haha, the hating gonzo stage, I went through that :lol:
I actualyl said things similar to what soy said haha

yeah... i remember you making a hate thread towards me.

me too, but i wus worng ,gonzo is a cool dude ;D

thanks pal.

he even manages to compensate for being argentinian :O

you never lose the chance to say that, right? :lol:

haha yea, sorry about that, I think it was the dick sucking of the ' l33t cr3w" that made me think you were teh gheyzorz