Own Pictures Thread

My sweet ass sweet christmas cookies that me and my friend made:

Nikki6573.jpg

Yum! I want some :D

the c00kies Look good weve got to many over here :puke: i spent 2 days bakeing to give most of our cookies away But we have left over and to top ll that off My aunt brought her traditinal plate of c00kies n fudge n stuffs like that and iv eatin Waaaaaaaaaaay to many

I was just about to shave it, but then I pussied out :lol: so in the mean time here's some pics of me....

....DO you guys REALLY want my moustache gone?? :(? I love it :( but everyone else hates it! Our love is misunderstood!

lol2.jpg

A straight up WEIRD fucking expression, that's it! :lol:
lol1.jpg

My moustache, LOOK AT IT! So cute :)

lol3.jpg

Me making a stupid face when I got home from work this morning... :lol:

I was just about to shave it, but then I pussied out :lol: so in the mean time here's some pics of me....

....DO you guys REALLY want my moustache gone?? :(? I love it :( but everyone else hates it! Our love is misunderstood!

lol2.jpg

A straight up WEIRD fucking expression, that's it! :lol:
lol1.jpg

My moustache, LOOK AT IT! So cute :)

lol3.jpg

Me making a stupid face when I got home from work this morning... :lol:

Moustache isn't good on everyone, I think your moustache look good on you, honestly...
Nice pics btw... I like your eyes a lot (here they're green, but I've always thought you had blue eyes...).

┼Victim of the Night┼;5713755 said:
Moustache isn't good on everyone, I think your moustache look good on you, honestly...
Nice pics btw... I like your eyes a lot (here they're green, but I've always thought you had blue eyes...).

Aw :oops: Thank you! but :p my eye color changes so frequently, sometimes a few times a day! It's weird :D Um, I cleaned up on of the photos to show it better, my eyes are at the moments a smokey blue/green with orange middle? Ionna:

eye.jpg

:lol: @ screwed up eyebrow​

┼Victim of the Night┼;5713787 said:
^Hmm, I see... really beautiful eyes! I believe your future child(ren, maybe) will have wonderful eyes, I'm sure...
:lol: Thank you! But I don't plan on ever having children. Another human being made of me would be a bad idea :lol: Plus, I'd be too scared to put the person I care about through that excruitiatingly painful experience... :)