Own Pictures Thread

Finally I got the shoes that I wanted :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Imagen017.jpg

I should not interfer but... what the fuck with you and GOB ?
Well seeing as he specifically told me that Amy Lee was prettier because that's what he believed than I think that I am entitled to say that you are better looking than GhostOfBodom because that is what I believe...
They're :loco: :loco: :loco: <3 :oops: :bah::bah: :loco:

I didn't even understand any of that...but you're probably correct in what you say.

You didn't notice my hairy arms ?

lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

It could have been a mexican girl:p

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least the mexican girls are hotter than your fat american women

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:...

...TEH WINNER!! for being too godamn tr00

Well seeing as he specifically told me that Amy Lee was prettier because that's what he believed than I think that I am entitled to say that you are better looking than GhostOfBodom because that is what I believe...

I didn't even understand any of that...but you're probably correct in what you say.

Well Amy Lee is a dumb bitch, to me, I hate he music. She should hook her throat up to an air compressor and die. :heh: And I just meant yer both young, and in a relationship and all :loco: Things go up and down frequently and pointless arguements arise. He's still a bit of a douche for some of the things he said publicly. I can only imagine how he acts towards you in private :erk:

Aw well :D :p

Ok, I decided to post something here too.... hope you like it!

This is me.... :)

http://www.*************/files/room42/1207143/ma che faccia ho!.jpg

...ooops, was me! Little trick... :p