Own Pictures Thread

My pc:

DSC00094.JPG

Alot of words just to say "Im fucked, please buy a new computer."

^same here. that blue screen comes up everytime I try to get CEP to recoqnize my pod. and it happened again yesterday when I tried to get msn to set the pod as the mic device :erk:
I have had friends drive home drunk, and no, not all of them made it home causing no harm, and most have stopped because of that incident. BAC has NOTHING to do with your argument, seeing as pot doesn't affect your BAC. Too many people think pot and alcohol are the same thing, or that they share soo many similar properties and they don't. I'm sure MOST people drive 100s of times before getting caught.

Basically, I don't think I'd be able to do 80+ hours of driving a week on Canada's busiest roads/highways, in rusted broken vans where the breaks/handling/acceleration/fucking floor are all shot to hell, if I was downing a 26er every day as I cruised. However I used to smoke while driving constantly (new bowl per album basically). This also includes city driving in my own car since I was 17.

For the issue of assuring everyone's safety on the roads around my area. My Licenses was taken away recently for completely unrelated reasons :p.

EDIT: tl;dr no one cares, and no one is swaying either's opinions "I was in this class, so I know!" "well I was in this situation, so I KNOW!"

:lol::lol: of course BAC has nothing to do with pot since that acronym stands for "blood ALCOHOL level" :lol: The reason I brought up BAC is to let you know that even the state governments know that it's alright if you drive with one drink in your system. But nevermind, I don't think you understand what I said. I'm done with this discussion.

lol

BSOD's indicate massive driver and/or hardware failiure

do some diagnostics with a program called "Driver sweeper" and check your hardware for failz and you'll ease your pain

Last time my laptop did BSOD I talked to a techie friend and he had me do System Restore (since I got the laptop to restart successfully) and since then it's been fine. Mind you it's died several times in the past and I've spent hundreds on getting it "fixed".

If you've formated the PC a million times it might be the HDD itself lol. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL usually indicates RAM or HDD error iirc

If you've formated the PC a million times it might be the HDD itself lol. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL usually indicates RAM or HDD error iirc

Hmm... We've recieved a new RAM chip from Multicom.no, still same problem. Also tried it without the old chips.

Well, my dad said the harddrive thing also, so I hope they don't return the PC with nothing done and tell me my HD is fucked:lol: