Own Pictures Thread

You're aware, to prove me incorrect you need to substanciate your declaration with hard evidence. Photos simply wont do. I can photoshop a few empties into the background, any monkey can.

Just a general observation - your 'house party' only has what appears to be a soft drink on the table. Immaculate floors, and all the furniture is in the correct places. Not much sign of any alcoholic beverages being consumed. Dont tell me, all of the empties were in the kitchen? You didnt go to a bar, because you dont look old enough.

If you meant me, you are indeed correct, I do not look old enough, but I am 22 actually. Next, yeah, there is no way to prove how much I can drink, or how much Lowberg can drink, the same way there is no way for you to prove yourself either. I'm pretty sure none of us want to sit there with a video camera and film ourselves drinking to prove it, so who cares really? Come to Florida or New York and party with us and we'll show you I suppose =]

Just a general observation - your 'house party' only has what appears to be a soft drink on the table. Immaculate floors, and all the furniture is in the correct places. Not much sign of any alcoholic beverages being consumed. Dont tell me, all of the empties were in the kitchen? You didnt go to a bar, because you dont look old enough.

:lol: in fact I am old enough to go to bars and that's where we were that night.

Big grin! :D

Gon.jpg

@Gonzo, you've changed alot

Great photo that just found its way onto facebook
Drunk and in my neighbor's chair covered in dirt from carrying a giant rock home with my other guitarist passed out on the couch and my great friend/ultra accountant rob barely alive

students ftw! :worship: :worship: