Own Pictures

:OMG:

I would also like to take this opportunity to bring to attention the fact that every girl who has put their photo on here is f--king hot.

I have never seen a forum with such a great selection of eye candy, and add to that its a forum for the best band on the planet right now, i might start sleeping here, this place rocks.

What do you say to pull all the hot babes I see hanging on your arms every time I see you? :)

Its easy, i just say "hey, you know that forgottenglory guy who posts on the Firewind Forum? Yeah, i so post in the same threads he does", a quick raise of the eyebrows, and the panties just fall off.

:OMG:

I would also like to take this opportunity to bring to attention the fact that every girl who has put their photo on here is f--king hot.

I have never seen a forum with such a great selection of eye candy, and add to that its a forum for the best band on the planet right now, i might start sleeping here, this place rocks.

hahaha see this is why i love this forum, great people who love great music and then random comments like this to give you an ego boost :p

Oooh and whilst I'm here:

Circus Maximuuuussss!!!!!!!!!

dscf4741yl9.jpg

xx Kirsty

lol thanx ^

I'm not a Gus Girl :(

We should make up a group like the Firekeepers called "The GG's".

xx Kirsty

lol :) that would rule!!!

You saw circus maximus live? lucky you! very nice band, i've only listened to few songs though, but i appreciate them a lot. 'glory of the empire' really touches me....

BTW i sometime heard a story about *......*

and perhaps i'll delete this post in a few hours!! it's kinda secret!

edit: well i've deleted the *......* part!

edit #2: shit, it's still on the quotes!!! nevermind.

now you HAVE TO tell me, i'm curious! and if i don't know, it will bug me for the rest of the day. i won't tell anyone but you probably don't believe that do ya? :saint: