Own Pictures

Hi there, been away from the forum for a long time, so il get back in by posting 2 pics of myself as compensation ^_^

Both taken on a school trip

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00247.jpg

EDIT - Now that i see it, i registered but never gotten to actually post something. Oh well

Welcome friend!

I want to post a pic of myself, but i recently had my hair cut shorter (it was only shoulder length anyway) and i dont wanna post any photos until its at least a decent length.

Annoying, i know.

Welcome friend!

I want to post a pic of myself, but i recently had my hair cut shorter (it was only shoulder length anyway) and i dont wanna post any photos until its at least a decent length.

Annoying, i know.

If your hair doesn't have highlights and not down to your ass, don't even bother posting your picture, I'm not interested...

:lol:

How long would that take to grow it down to your ass anyways? haha Oh yeah, and Kirsty was right, stop being a girl ;)

Shudup both of you :p

It was almost at my shoulders (the longest its ever been) but ihad to get it cut shorter because i have to wear a hat every day cos im in the 30 - 40 degree sun all day, and it gets uncomfortable if its long.