Own Pictures

guitar1678785ow9.jpg

felt like posting a pic of my Washburn 333 Dimeslime. im a huge Pantera fan and i got it for 450$ from someone off ebay. it plays amazing!:kickass:

Kirsty: YEs, I was on freedom call concert and got that shirt signed and talked alot to Lars (the guitarist) there, and.. CLEANING up is overestimated! The dirtier the more metal \m/ I'll clean up when I se maggots crawling out from the dead rats! ARGH! :rofl: kiddin'.

Ch0psta: Yes you're right actually :rofl: Except I'm much cooler (A)

I was thinking that. Seriously. All Firewind fans have jaggy guitars as a rule :p lol. Kidding.

Alan has a Kramer 'V' shaped one and an ESP EX-50 which is a weird shape too. His EX-50 is on sale just now because he just bought a Shechter last night (LOL @ Name).

xx Kirsty

I was thinking that. Seriously. All Firewind fans have jaggy guitars as a rule :p lol. Kidding.

Alan has a Kramer 'V' shaped one and an ESP EX-50 which is a weird shape too. His EX-50 is on sale just now because he just bought a Shechter last night (LOL @ Name).

xx Kirsty

He finally got a Schecter? Haha great for him! Tell him that I welcome him in the club of the Schecter owners! We rule :headbang: Our guitars are secksi.

Haha. Nah I don't think he looks like Gus. lol.

And yeah Spike...he's waiting on it arriving from Germany in the mail.

Tonight I'm going to make a video of him playing a pink Westfield guitar and post it on youtube. OOOOH. I also have a video of him playing guitar and FARTING. lmao. You can totally hear it. I need to get that uploaded!

xx Kirsty