Own Pictures

I just realised something... You're in Sweden?! Where's the snow? Where's the frostbitten grymness?!? HOW IS POSING IN FRONT OF A HOUSE KVLT?!

Ayayay... We have to get you back to Black Metal 101.

Heh. The most kvlt country is Norway obv.

DIMMU BURGER! Is Sweden famous for anything?

Norway - Black Metal and Church Burning
Denmark - Danish Pastries, Bacon and Great Danes :p
Finland - Their extremely large population of HOT men with long hair/

xx Kirsty

Heh. The most kvlt country is Norway obv.

DIMMU BURGER! Is Sweden famous for anything?

Norway - Black Metal and Church Burning
Denmark - Danish Pastries, Bacon and Great Danes :p
Finland - Their extremely large population of HOT men with long hair/

xx Kirsty

Omg... You did NOT just say that?! Kirsty... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!

Swedish Death Metal >>>> everything. Heck, how can you ignore the golden quad of Unleashed, Grave, Entombed and Dismember?! Or the Gothenburg scene with Melodic Death ancients At The Gates and still living Dark Tranquillity? Or all the musicians amazing capabilites (except Eddie's of course.. just kidding man ;) you work hard, that's great)??

And Sweden has it's fair share of kvlt black metal bands too... Marduk, Watain, etc.

And Sweden has the best multi-musicians/producers in the name of Dan Swano and Peter Tagtgren.

Oh and Swedish women are just too damn good looking for mankind... I'm moving there!

Hehe, damn you seem to know much about my country :rofl:
I can tell you one thing the most countries think sweden does: ALOT of group sex. Though it's... well, I don't know if it's true, but it happens a lot here though :rofl:

And we have the famous "Gothenburg sound" which is maked by Fredrik Nordström where Dimmu Borgir and many bands like firewind record their stuff in.

(Spike: Yeah I'm trying to work as hard as I can =)

And yeah we've got ALOT of blonde hot women :rofl: Dani who were on this site before were jelous on me cuz I lived here for that reason^^

And so.. USA are so stupid and REALLY belives there live polarbears in swede O_O WTF!?

Naa, the snow haven't come yet, it use to come in late december and dissappear in late march. It were snow for longer periods in the past, but the climate is changing so we're getting into a tropical country soon :O

Kirsty: Thx ;)

Finland is the GREENest country in the world. Long haired hot guys running around hugging trees and kissing bunnies! :worship:

Haha, Kirst-ehhh is horn-ehhh.:heh:

lol! I am not :p

If I was horny I would have said "OOFT. Check you Eddie. I want to rape yer leg"....*rapes leg*.

But aye.............I'll give you Dark Tranquillity....but that's about it. MAYBE Watain for arguings sake :)

But yeah...Blondes really don't do it for me at all unless they are male. I'm well a fan of brunettes male and female.

One day I'll have to come to Sweden and let Eddie take me on a tour of all the awesome things in Sweden.

OH WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT!!!!

I know something amazing that comes from Sweden!!!!

IKEA!!!!!!

xx Kirsty

HAHAHA kirsty :rofl: IKEA :rofl: famous for always forgetting some screws in every order :rofl:

ehm.. did you just rape my leg? :rofl: I hope it was nice for you ^^

I can tour you around =) We can alsow visit the members of Dream Evil and falconer and Sabaton =) cuz I know them :rofl:
And if gus are there when you visit I'll ask Fredrik Nordström if he can hook up with gus at the same time;) hehehehe!

sweden also have: KNÄCKEBRÖD and SWEDISH MEATBALLS! :rofl:
and in fact.. stockholm have an emo avenue-.- where all emos around the land gathers and slits their writsts... so lame as hell! Fashoincore, emo and japanese wannabes gathers there. Been there once just to check out how lame it was and I never going back! The nightmares are still haunting me =(=(=(

I LOVE SWEDISH MEATBALLS, THOSE THINGS ARE THE MOTHERHUMPING SHIT!!! Especially after a drunken night... Pop those in the microwave *massive drool* Oh I enjoy group sex, it's always a fun activity... wo0t, YAY GROUP SEX! FFOOTFFTW!

By the way, I dunno if it's the Gothenburg sound as much as the Gothenburg style (At The Gates, In Flames, Dark Tranquillity). Fredrik Nordstrom does have his own sound though, but sometimes I mix him up with Tue Madsen's stuff (although Nordstorm always sticks to ESP and Randall amps I think...)

As for the polar bear thing, I heard about that one, my Swedish friend here told me about it haha. Don't worry, I've heard worse ("Do you live in trees?")

That's like when people ask me where can they find a live haggis?

News for you...haggis = sheep stomach. Silly.

But aye. Take me to ALL those places Eddie :)

And I'm fully agreed about the meatballs. MMMMMMMMMM. And Kopparberg Pear Cider comes from Sweden too!

xx Kirsty

We have Jeffery Dalmers o'here (cannibal beefcake). I don't do meatballs or any meat where I can't recognize the grain of muscle. :zombie:

I should put a trademark on Cannibal Beefcake. Someone is going to make clothing line with that on it and make millions!

Oooooh me loves me some haggis. That shit is goooooooooooooooood

And yes we live in trees, swing on vines and have internet through banana fiber.

Omg... You did NOT just say that?! Kirsty... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!

Swedish Death Metal >>>> everything. Heck, how can you ignore the golden quad of Unleashed, Grave, Entombed and Dismember?! Or the Gothenburg scene with Melodic Death ancients At The Gates and still living Dark Tranquillity? Or all the musicians amazing capabilites (except Eddie's of course.. just kidding man ;) you work hard, that's great)??

And Sweden has it's fair share of kvlt black metal bands too... Marduk, Watain, etc.

And Sweden has the best multi-musicians/producers in the name of Dan Swano and Peter Tagtgren.

Oh and Swedish women are just too damn good looking for mankind... I'm moving there!

:mad: you didn't mention Amon Amarth :p or Hypocrisy...both amazing bands.

Meh, Amon Amarth is just doing a rehashed and more modern version of what Unleashed has been doing for 20 years.

But I did mention Hypocrisy undirectly, since it is after all the brainchild of Peter Tagtgren...

Meh, Amon Amarth is just doing a rehashed and more modern version of what Unleashed has been doing for 20 years.

I don't understand why you have to point out something like that.
hmm, if I'm not mistaken, Amon Amarth have been around almost as long as Unleashed...Amon Amarht were formed in 1992 right? and I think Unleashed were formed in the early 90's as well. I could be wrong, but I think that's right.
And just to be clear...I don't really give a fuck about a band doing what other band's have been doing for ages...there are tons of bands that sound similar and we all listen to them.

But I did mention Hypocrisy undirectly, since it is after all the brainchild of Peter Tagtgren...

you mentioned him as a producer...and I'm sure that not evey single person on this board has heard Hypocrisy before...

Nah I point it out because I believe that Unleashed is much more important than Amon Amarth. I'm not saying that they are bad, but in terms of importance, the Death Quad takes the cake. It's like talking melodic death, you'd mention At The Gates/Dark Tranquillity/In Flames before mentioning Nightrage, even if Nightrage is amazing (and better than the present In Flames, in my opinion...)

Aye, as for Peter, people on this board are pretty knowledgeable so I assume that they should know who heads Hypocrisy which is quite a big name too. If not, they definitely failed Swedish Death Metal 101 :lol:

Nah I point it out because I believe that Unleashed is much more important than Amon Amarth. I'm not saying that they are bad, but in terms of importance, the Death Quad takes the cake. It's like talking melodic death, you'd mention At The Gates/Dark Tranquillity/In Flames before mentioning Nightrage, even if Nightrage is amazing (and better than the present In Flames, in my opinion...)

Aye, as for Peter, people on this board are pretty knowledgeable so I assume that they should know who heads Hypocrisy which is quite a big name too. If not, they definitely failed Swedish Death Metal 101 :lol:

hehe well, you should have explained that better in the first post :p
and about the new inflames...I think it sucks. The new song is just terrible imo.

to be honest I'm not a death metal fan, I have heard of hypocrisy and peter tätgren but I didn't know he were involved in hypocrisy:p only Death metal or whatever it is (I hate every word for genre, every band seems to have their own) I listen to is Nightrage and at the gates because of thompa :D His voice is awesome! Otherwise, I think death metal is boring..