Own Pictures

I'll say, a pic with you as a pokemon trainer och a pokemon on the pic with you;) I'm gunna upload 2 of them sooooon, just gunna hand em over from my mobile.. but gimme the code to upload a pic on the forum and not just a link >.< I never manage to do that :( mine 2 pics are awesome!:D lemme see yours;)

I use http://imageshack.us and it usually gives you tags to put around it, Eddie. Or get the link of the photo you uploaded and type
around it!

I'm going to post the above picture up once I've had a shower and stuff!!! Could be hella interesting!!!

xx Kirsty

Here are my Pokémon pics! Enjoy!

And I guess you won't beat them;) though it's captured by my phone so^^

Oh.. and it's been a while since those photos were taken so here I still have black hair and pretty short :rofl: whatever^^

E N J O Y ! !

Damn, there's some great pics here, especially those related to getting hammered :D I shall contribute...

at an old apartment, probably drinking a screwdriver, God bless vodka...cheers!
ImDrunk.jpg

my "band"...or just me with my aunt & sister in the background ;)
TheBand.jpg

at a Detroit Red Wings game (I love hockey, it's one of the most "metal" sports) :)
MeSuiteWings.jpg

The most metal sports is Rugby (YAY FOR WORLD CUP FEVER RAAAAAAAAAAH!!!)

But Ice Hockey is metal... But nothing is more metal than javelin throwing. Or weight throwing.

Meh. Sport is not metal. Unless it's a beer bong competition (which I usually win btw!).

I sense a good story coming on! I was out like 2 years ago with my ex. We went to this metal club night and there was a beer bong competition...so I'm like "nah, nah" til I start running out of money. So I figure, beer bong = free beer.

So I'm like one of the last people to go...and I down a beer bong in 6.7 seconds. Beating all of the big burly masculine, fat metal guys that had previously went. So all hell breaks loose and they all start trying to beat me. Of course I ended up getting beat by a guy that downed one in 6.2 seconds. But it was funny seeing their pride being dented by a WOMAN. I came second and got to take the beer bong home. Good times :)

OH, and when me and my ex got home (he'd had about 4 beer bongs and then his usual drinking quota on top of that) he tried to take a lemonade bong and within about 5 seconds he was out in the garden, one leg over the fence puking his guts out. Damn you fizzy lemonade! Haha!

xx Kirsty

What's the quantity of beer poured in the beer bong? A pint?

Cos screw the bong, I can drink the pint in 4 seconds lol

Yeah, just a pint.

I can drink it faster when it's not coming through a pissy little tube aswell. I haven't timed myself drinking a pint but I'm about a zillion percent sure I can down it quicker than 6.7 seconds. Heh. Downing pints is an expensive habit :p

I always win at downing shots aswell...even the ones that taste like feet.

At like 5 minutes to closing time at the pub I always buy like 5-6 shots of Cherry Sourz (because it's only £1!) and that just tips my tipsy self over the edge and I end up sitting in puddles and looking the way I look in the 'Own Pics' thread in like 75% of my pics!

xx Kirsty

Lol. But it seems like you whiteys have the ability to open your throat (...nice...) while I can't. So when downing a pint, instead of opening up and just slosh it down, I'm drinking it in gulps hahaha. I still manage to beat others who open their throats (males... So not as nice...)

I was gunna say aswell....trying to sound as non-sexual as possible....it's MUCH easier for women to open up their throats as they have a lot more experience :p LOL.

So yeah...women tend to be able to down things quicker than men. Just by human nature, but men get offended easily. They are sensitive souls!

xx Kirsty

looking the way I look in the 'Own Pics' thread in like 75% of my pics!
The drinking montage is pure win :) I'm a guy and I'm not ashamed to admit you could drink me under the table...but then, I'm a lightweight when it comes to drinking, so most could ;)

Keg stands anyone? I did that once...not voluntarily :lol:...some friends bum-rushed me and before I know it, I'm inverted over the keg...that gets you fucked up quick! A former roomie of mine who is rather large (260 lbs+) attempted a keg stand at an off-campus apartment a couple doors down from us...keg was in the bathroom next to the tub...it took 3 of us to lift him up over the keg, but as he was drinkin, we lost our grip...he goes tumbling into the tub and his legs kick the shower rod and it rips completely out of the wall. Ahh, good times :kickass:

LMAO! Awwwww! I want to do a keg stand now.

But yeah...I can put away a lot in one night...but I don't like it. I wish I was like all the other girls and could have 2 smirnoff ices and be wasted. Yet I have to spend like £50-60 in a night to be proper drunk!

Sucks! But yeah...me, cavegirl, -spikemilan- and MAYBE GusGWannabe are going to Copenhagen to see Firewind and getting SO drunk ^_^

xx Kirsty

There's a good thing too cos the shows started late, so there's time to recover from the previous night and start off again in the morning... WO0T! But booze in Scandinavia is expensive :( Who cares, IT WILL BE FUN!

Aye it is expensive, but I'm gunna message some Danish people and ask the cheapest place to get booze whilst I'm over there.

That and I'm taking like as much booze as I'm allowed without going over luggage allowance (20kg) in my bag!!!! EPIC WIN! Bottle of jager, bottle of Scotch (for Spike) and a few cans of beer perhaps with like one change of clothes. Actually, I'm posting what I'm taking in the actual thread...

xx Kirsty