Own Pictures

prodigy rave ftw!

1176100810_61e5b7b64f.jpg

and before anyone else finds and posts it....

1176101824_34349de626.jpg

METTAAAAAAAAAAL :yuk:

AHAHAHAHA look at bob with "computer music" g33k! bless...

you know rainbow is metal DAMMIT! in the winter im blatantly gonna go searching for band members and ill force them to wear the rainbow hat and have their picture taken! yes i will. then we'll see whose METAL! :yuk:

i asked him about it and he sed he wanted to know how to make metal lol *the guys a genius tho* hmmm

also he sed he lost his passport in nottingham and hasnt been playing with the band that much and hes waiting for his new one to tour the us! bless him.

he was cool as fuck! and of all places we met him and the band in the services in tamworth!

Aye, I was at the Nottingham show. He said something about the passport being in his jacket and his jacket being stolen/lost and how he never usually loses things.

But aye, strange place for meeting Firewind I'd have thought! lol!

xx Kirsty

haven't posted anything here for a while :p

this is pretty old...but it'll do to keep the thread alive :lol:
l_036efb9b16212855a47e3a6a97788b8a.jpg

Nice sunglasses.

Know what I think would be good here? Once a week there should be a theme and we should try and take pictures for that theme.

For example - Cowboy Hats. And for that week you must be able to get your hands on a cowboy hat and pose in a picture with it!

Or say Cows. And you have to find a toy cow or go to a field and take a picture with cows in the background.

Could be good fun if you have a camera and enough spare time!!!

xx Kirsty

Nice sunglasses.

Know what I think would be good here? Once a week there should be a theme and we should try and take pictures for that theme.

For example - Cowboy Hats. And for that week you must be able to get your hands on a cowboy hat and pose in a picture with it!

Or say Cows. And you have to find a toy cow or go to a field and take a picture with cows in the background.

xx Kirsty

I'm gunna join this contest whenever I have a camera or time :rofl: because I don't own an own camera.. or.. my mobile :rofl: but it's just 1.3 mpx^^
and I don't own a cowboy hat :(

Nice sunglasses.

xx Kirsty

I might participate if the themes aren't too weird or if they aren't too much hassle :p hehe