Own Pictures

Well... I am the man ahead Mickey:

regaloochaktru2bb0.jpg

:lol:

ahh tenemos un español por aca? ^_^ eres el segundo español que he visto en este fore jeje

here's a pic of me wearing my friend's sunglasses :p:

DSC00163m7a0X.jpg

and me being ghey :rofl:
DSC00153dfc0c.jpg

btw, cavegirl you look great :)

94121250xt8.jpg

that's me.. quilety sucks though...

and thats my dog: :)

2smallku4.jpg

btw Megadeth are coming here tomorrow!! :headbang:

I just saw Megadeth yesterday... Fucking awesome show. I didn't scroll back, so I don't know if you introduced yourself. But I know they left for Frankfurt today, so I take it you're there too?

I want that fucking dog; Look how fluffly it is!!!! ^_^

I like how most of the guys on this forum are a bit of alright :)

xx Kirsty

same here =)
Once upon a time when I tried out the game world of warcraft which I didn't play for long^^ I went on some forums there, EVERYONE looked like a greasy geek!!!.... sux^^

:lol:
thx guys..

I just saw Megadeth yesterday... Fucking awesome show. I didn't scroll back, so I don't know if you introduced yourself. But I know they left for Frankfurt today, so I take it you're there too?

I live in israel.. a few months ago they came here but after 3 songs they left becouse the crowd broke the fences.. but now they're coming again.. :)

I'm Eran btw..

^thats not even close to funny.

well, were on metaltown newly and every "tr00" black metal dude (that's what the call themselves :rofl:) complained all time about the emos and the melodian death metal:p but I mean... if you don't listen to something that's not melodic at all? Then you can stand listen on trains that pass by.. think that gives the same effect :rofl: just alots of noises

therefor I said that^^ to make a little fun of them... but ofcourse, if you wasn't there it's hard to know:p sry

Yaaay! Hottieeees!!! But aye, back on topic!!!

Get yer pics posted!!! Here are some UBER old ones of me!!!

This one was taken...fuck...ALMOST 4 years ago (How long have I had my damn centre lip piercing!?!? lol!
innocenceea9.jpg

This one was taken in December 2003 - MON THE BURZUM GIRLY T-SHIRT!!! This is the closest you will get to a smile :p
photoboothpartiitg4.jpg

AND THIS...this is where my friends took me and emo'd me up. Taken the day after the above picture.
photoboothyw6.jpg

PS - I'm like 13 in these pictures O_O

xx Kirsty