Own Pictures

Because I'm too lazy to resize and upload a small user pic on me this thread fits me perfectly..
Here's a pic on me if it works to upload, I'm kinda newbie on this^^
(It's me with the guitar, and excuse that biatch guitar, I was drunk^^)
Usually I have an explorer but gunna get an ESP gus G signature model <3<3

my.php

Well, how to freekin upload an image here and not a link?-.- I chose image but there's just this link coming up all time...

Well I see you use Imageshack?

Upload the picture and then click the very bottom link (just the url like the one you posted)

Then come on here and click the wee yellow box that looks like it has a mountain in it (hmmm) and a pop up will come up and you copy your url in there.

OR you can just put
with your url in between. Hope you know what I mean!!!

xx Kirsty

Well I see you use Imageshack?

Upload the picture and then click the very bottom link (just the url like the one you posted)

Then come on here and click the wee yellow box that looks like it has a mountain in it (hmmm) and a pop up will come up and you copy your url in there.

OR you can just put
with your url in between. Hope you know what I mean!!!

xx Kirsty

I did exactly that^^ but still it just gave me a link :/

This is me in the Parc Des Princes in Paris for PSG v AEK Athens, the night before I saw Firewind :headbang:

329690506a4406235631b511081941l.jpg

omg you legend! wearing a maiden top to a football game lol love u.
i saw psv the other day. i wanna see some greek teams live. OMG i wanna see THE greek team live. i have a greek football top but never wear it because i dont like charisteas (<--- spell?) anymore.

&#931;&#959;&#966;&#943;&#945;;6226762 said:
omg you legend! wearing a maiden top to a football game lol love u.
i saw psv the other day. i wanna see some greek teams live. OMG i wanna see THE greek team live. i have a greek football top but never wear it because i dont like charisteas (<--- spell?) anymore.

lol you saw PSV or PSG? Two different teams ;)

Nah I'm going to Wacken, I'll probably head to PPUK next year to support the Power Quest guys, it's in Bristol in 2008 :lol:

I don't have much of an interest in going to Scandinavia to be honest, I hav'nt even seen the line-up as far as I know.

Scandanavia rocks!!!
Been to Sweden 4 times and to be honest it's my favorite place in the world i've been to.:headbang:
good weather (i love the cold) , great appreciation of Metal and the most beautiful girls on the planet! :)
But i haven't been to Ireland yet of course.

Gotta disagree with you there mate, Scandinavian girls are cool, but French girls own all:worship: :worship:

&#931;&#959;&#966;&#943;&#945;;6229785 said:
I said psv. as in eindoven <--sp. anyway yeah they are a dutch team right?

Kirst-ehhh - kirsty(your pix) i would tap that.

PSV Eindhoven are from Holland, and PSG (Paris Saint Germain) are from France.. It was a PSG match that I was at in the picture ;)