Own Pictures

Σοφία;6229785 said:
I said psv. as in eindoven <--sp. anyway yeah they are a dutch team right?

Kirst-ehhh - kirsty(your pix) i would tap that.

My drunk pics!? Are you MAD!?

Christ. Here's me looking a bit...I don't know. It looks like I'm about to fall out my top if you look close...but aye, from left to right: Alan AKA Al of D <3, Kevin AKA HMK, Allen AKA Al-K and myself AKA Kirstables!!!

solidalankevalandmepr8.jpg

PPUKIII is a no go for me this year. Looks shit. Apart from PQ.

xx Kirsty

I hav'nt seen the line-up for this years one, it's next years one that PQ are playing, along with Green Carnation who have also been announced :)

You're not heading to WOA no?

I hav'nt seen the line-up for this years one, it's next years one that PQ are playing, along with Green Carnation who have also been announced :)

You're not heading to WOA no?

Thats what I meant...PPUK III (the 2 day one in Bristol). Green Carnation are ALRIGHT. Nothing special. And Andromeda are playing PPScandinavia. So meh.

No WOA for me. Too skint :( Not enough power metal for me this year anyway!!! :p

xx Kirsty

Not enough? :p

Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Stratovarius, Stormwarrior (mit Kai Hanson), Rage.. it'll keep me occupied at least :headbang:

Seen Stratovarius and Rage already, and I'm seeing Iced Earth in November.

Granted I want to see Blind Guardian but they play EVERYWHERE anyway!!! They were meant to be playing BOA before they pulled out so probably next year :)

Stormwarrior I also want to see...but they wouldn't convince me to spend a fortune on travel and WOA tickets. I prefer Kai in GAMMA RAY!!!!! YEEEAH!!!

xx Kirsty

&#931;&#959;&#966;&#943;&#945;;6233105 said:
iced earth are judas priest rip offs
LOL
ok
sorry i said that. i didnt mean that in a bad way,. i like their music and stuff.. but im not a huge fan =/

Well considering that their current vocalist used to be in Judas Priest you can't really blame them from sounding similar in some places :lol:

And Kirsty, BG hardly play "everywhere" :p

They've played a total of 1 gigs in the UK :lol:

Well yeah but that's pretty common amongst bands who have a new album out ;)

I had to wait aaageees to see BG live, and they were fucking killer :headbang:

I've seen Blind Guardian twice in less than a year. They passed by Milan in October, and then saw them last Sunday at the Gods Of Metal. They're adored here, it's crazy, tickets for the October show were already on sale last March (oh wow I'm going back in time) and sold out pretty quick...

With that said, it's always great to see Blind Guardian live, loads of fun :p

I've seen Blind Guardian twice in less than a year. They passed by Milan in October, and then saw them last Sunday at the Gods Of Metal. They're adored here, it's crazy, tickets for the October show were already on sale last March (oh wow I'm going back in time) and sold out pretty quick...

I saw them in Dublin last year in front of 500 people, it was an amazing gig! :kickass:

They did'nt play Lord of the Rings though :(

Did they play many songs off of A Twist in the Myth last week? They only played two when I saw them last year :(

I saw them in Dublin last year in front of 500 people, it was an amazing gig! :kickass:

They did'nt play Lord of the Rings though :(

Did they play many songs off of A Twist in the Myth last week? They only played two when I saw them last year :(

Yeah they didn't play Lord Of The Rings either when I saw them both times. As for the songs off A Twist In The Myth, I remember Fly... I can't remember the others, I was hanging out with Dimmu Borgir at the time lol (Edit: and also hanging out with Dark Tranquillity)

Yeah they didn't play Lord Of The Rings either when I saw them both times. As for the songs off A Twist In The Myth, I remember Fly... I can't remember the others, I was hanging out with Dimmu Borgir at the time lol (Edit: and also hanging out with Dark Tranquillity)

speak about bands, I was on sweden rock festival newly =) saw every band you mentioned like except firewind^^

But I was dissappointed of blind guardian, they did just play 2 songs from their new album "fly, this will never ends" and not the lord of the rings, and instead of a high tone he almost growled on those parts, maybe because he had a cold, I dunno :rofl: and were afraid of miss the tones or just slide a big gap in the tones^^

speak about bands, I was on sweden rock festival newly =) saw every band you mentioned like except firewind^^

But I was dissappointed of blind guardian, they did just play 2 songs from their new album "fly, this will never ends" and not the lord of the rings, and instead of a high tone he almost growled on those parts, maybe because he had a cold, I dunno :rofl: and were afraid of miss the tones or just slide a big gap in the tones^^

They did This will never End? Cool, when I saw them they only did Fly and Another Stranger me