Own Pictures

bring these so called hotties from the CoB forum into this forum then :p tell them we have hot ladies in thongs over here...that should speed them over! :D

I think some of them already post here...I think i've seen sqeee and metalhear 666 post here. and also, I think I've seen Chop, not sure tho.

Σοφία;6305945 said:
m_23afdef88c8e25747ad9650b7c27c860.jpg

I like this one :)

This one was taken...fuck...ALMOST 4 years ago (How long have I had my damn centre lip piercing!?!? lol!
innocenceea9.jpg

very cute ^^ :)
you've changed a lot hehe

Edit: since we are posting old pics, here two of me :p

this one's is about 2.5 years old, when I officialy started growing my hair (had tried before, but it was too annoying :p)
200866528.img.jpg

and this one is from about a year ago (please don't bach the gay look :lol:)
316882849.img.jpg

Haha! Yeah I look totally innocent in that picture. Although I was completely non-innocent when that picture was taken O_O

SkinWeld...you have such deep and amazingly expressive eyes.

xx Kirsty

:) kinda like puppies? :lol: you know, you look em in the eyes and you go awwww :p

:) kinda like puppies? :lol: you know, you look em in the eyes and you go awwww :p

I was going to say that but there ye go!!! lol!!! I thought you'd have taken offence.

But yeah! LIKE A PUPPY!!!!

OOOOOH!!! CAN I KEEP YOU!?!?!? I promise I'll feed you everyday!!! :p

OOOH! I have a game. If everyone on this forum were an animal...what would they be (judging from a picture). Skinweld, you'd be a labrador dog!!

xx Kirsty

I was going to say that but there ye go!!! lol!!! I thought you'd have taken offence.

But yeah! LIKE A PUPPY!!!!

OOOOOH!!! CAN I KEEP YOU!?!?!? I promise I'll feed you everyday!!! :p

OOOH! I have a game. If everyone on this forum were an animal...what would they be (judging from a picture). Skinweld, you'd be a labrador dog!!

xx Kirsty

:lol: thats good, I love dogs :D would be cool to be one lol.
oh, check your PM's ;)

lol just found some more from the night before...the cointreau, jager and cider must have blanked these being taken from my memory!

1175591414_0fb4200c58.jpg

1175591972_4101368491.jpg

1174734863_0dc9156afe.jpg

we should go watch firewind together more often sweetheart, ive never laughed so much :lol: FIYERWAAAND!

OH NO YOU DIDN'T JUST POST THOSE!

LMFAO!!!!!!

YAS! FIYERWAAAND!

Actual love btw. I love the boob groping picture!!! And the one's with Alan's chin!!! lol! Everyone thought we were mad.

EXCREMENT!!! Haha! <3

xx Kirsty

roll on PP Scandinavia! I plan to be very merry on the local drink of choice :D and this time when some crazy woman wrestles me to the ground DONT LET HER LESBIAN RAPE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!