Own Pictures

White dresses are a symbol of purity.

I want a red dress. Though I might get married in white for a laugh :p

Remember guys, keep 12/12/12 free!!!!!!

Oooh, also, the Welsh chick posted the "Apollo's Eyes" thread I'm sure. Her username is "MetalSummer". I'll give her a wee PM and ask about the pics.

xx Kirsty
Yeah that's why i couldnt wear 1.:lol:

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

bit of a bump but i found this pic from October last year... will give you more of an idea of what i look like rather than that glam photo! haha

buffkunts4-1.jpg

Hey man do you guys play live shows often in Tassie?

I ask because im going back there early August for a week and wouldnt mind checking you guys out.

Hey man do you guys play live shows often in Tassie?

I ask because im going back there early August for a week and wouldnt mind checking you guys out.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA and i got SLAMMED for trying to get people on here to tell anyone they know in Tassie to check out our show in August. Fuck yes. This is gold.

why yes we do happen to be playing in August. Taberah are taking over the Birsbane hotel for an entire weekend!...

August 22nd & 23rd.. www.myspace.com/taberahmetal for more info :)

Goddammit, i would have been there on those dates but this idiot from work broke his collar bone real bad playing footy and is out for 8 weeks so i gotta do his job.

Ill be down there in October hopefully.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA and i got SLAMMED for trying to get people on here to tell anyone they know in Tassie to check out our show in August. Fuck yes. This is gold.

why yes we do happen to be playing in August. Taberah are taking over the Birsbane hotel for an entire weekend!...

August 22nd & 23rd.. www.myspace.com/taberahmetal for more info :)

I would just like to point out that I'm an irrational hormonal grieving bitch right now and you should probably just ignore any negative comments i've made recently....

that was my attempt at an apology.... :(
Please feel free to advertise your band as we all know you're a firewind fan and it's not just spam...

haha best apology ever! although i wasnt looking for one Katie! haha just had a laugh to myself is all

and turns out he aint comin anyways :lol: but at least he's heard the name now aye? haha!

The Obligatory MySpace Pose...
img0241js5.jpg

Me, Nifou and Apollo!!!!!! <3
l_0ecf95056c7eb6e82c6cbe13de6287d5.jpg

Me and Youngblood From Kamelot
l_7d7f3740228c434f46812662c883493a.jpg

Me and The Grillo!
l_5e9017d02476d73aed7b0f8039be16a1.jpg

Me and Bill Bailey...Oops, I Mean Shaun (Stand-In Bassist For Kamelot)
l_608188dda5d94e1234934ed5ce3ab469.jpg

I can't get my camera to connect at the moment so that's all for now! ^_^

xx Kirsty