Own Pictures

l_7d7f3740228c434f46812662c883493a.jpg

Nice pics :) this one's my favorite

That guy in the last pic looks like Frederik Nordstrom.

He also looks a bit like Shane from Napalm Death

up in the mountains...

not really the true-metal pic, but hey, im a Firewind fan and thats what matters.
greetings from Slovenia

So in an effort to revive this forum i'm going to resurect a few old topics, starting with this one (just so i can show off as i'm damn proud of these new pics, i mean, do you have any idea how much these moves hurt!!!!)

straight leg drop back:
straightlegdropback011008.jpg

knee hold:

kneehold011008.jpg

and finally, five points to anyone who recognises the idiot in the background and can tell me which bands afterparty we were dancing at...

meolli3.jpg

So in an effort to revive this forum i'm going to resurect a few old topics, starting with this one (just so i can show off as i'm damn proud of these new pics, i mean, do you have any idea how much these moves hurt!!!!)

straight leg drop back:
straightlegdropback011008.jpg

knee hold:

kneehold011008.jpg

and finally, five points to anyone who recognises the idiot in the background and can tell me which bands afterparty we were dancing at...

meolli3.jpg

hmmmm Bring Me The Horizon?

dunno all emos look alike with that hair cut.

hmmmm Bring Me The Horizon?

dunno all emos look alike with that hair cut.

five points to you! and another five for your sly insult to all emos!!! hehe

yes, it was bring me the horizon, which we weren't told in advance. we were expecting local band, maybe 30 fans... no, bring me the horizon and about 100 - 150 fans, rather intimidating for my first public performance, but it was a great night, despite the fact the band are absolute dicks! i left after one of them threw a chair at me...