Own Pictures

ooh! ooh!!!! felt like showing off the fact that i can now do a cross leg drop back!!! :D *grins with pride*

l_ce5b948e29f85fab60d058cc685d0d09.jpg

I bet you could try. And if you fail, at least it'd be amusing ¬_¬

As for Bloodstock.. it's a sore point at the moment. Basically, I applied for that week off, but two other people in my department want the exact same week off and there are only four of us, so 3/4 of the staff obviously can't leave :p So because I was the last of us to hand the form in (due to being the last of us to GET the form, due to being on holiday when the forms were issued ¬_¬), I didn't get it.

HOWEVER. I'm transferring to the Exeter store in July because I'm moving to Exmouth, so hopefully holidays won't transfer too, in which case there's still a possibility I'll be able to ferniggle the week - or at least weekend - off. So in other words: Maybe.

i can't compete with that pic so my point is proved =p

haha it's actually surprisingly easy to hand upside down from a vertical pole... so gutted tonights class has been cancelled :(

I bet you could try. And if you fail, at least it'd be amusing ¬_¬

As for Bloodstock.. it's a sore point at the moment. Basically, I applied for that week off, but two other people in my department want the exact same week off and there are only four of us, so 3/4 of the staff obviously can't leave :p So because I was the last of us to hand the form in (due to being the last of us to GET the form, due to being on holiday when the forms were issued ¬_¬), I didn't get it.

HOWEVER. I'm transferring to the Exeter store in July because I'm moving to Exmouth, so hopefully holidays won't transfer too, in which case there's still a possibility I'll be able to ferniggle the week - or at least weekend - off. So in other words: Maybe.

pah, fuck work, bloodstock's far too important!! come on, awesome bands, great people, hugs and butterfly buns! :D