OWNED!

noob.jpg

:worship: ^

BloodyScalpel said:
much more people starve to death or die of aids in africa every year and no one cares, why should I worry about a few americans inside two buildings just because it happened at once?
Jesus has a point

-Gavin- said:
I agree, but judge the aftermath for a second.

We ran out to help, busted our asses to help OTHERS. America/americans are in a state of mourning, itäs the worst thing to ever happen. Memorial days every other sunday and went as far as a news report i saw that atlas sales incresed 10fold so americans could learn where they hated.

Then you have London bombings, Amargh Bombings, The madrid bombings etc. We cleaned up, got on with it, attacked those responsible (And found them. Note to george bush. London Met police found our bombers in under a week. 4 years on, you's don't even have binladen).

And where was american aid support to us?

The problem lies not with the people that got killed, mostly, they would have been poor innocent bastards in the wrong place, wrong time. The world's problem lies with american culture and the way america fends for it's own and no-one else.

I agree totally. America does have a fend for it's own attitude that needs to change. Who knows how long that will take... George Bush could have arrested/killed Bin laden; however, I believe he wanted him to continue to be free so that the "fear" is alive in every American household that teh evil doers Bin laden is still out there. Then at any moment the towel head monster could be hiding under your bed with anthrax!!! OMG!!11!!! Bush is a horrible president... he has hurt the US so badly in his presidency that it is sickening. He has uses fear to control us after 911, and the US has been in his grip ever since. I hate Bush... I am going to move too btw... what country is teh good choice?

perfecterror said:
I agree totally. America does have a fend for it's own attitude that needs to change. Who knows how long that will take... George Bush could have arrested/killed Bin laden; however, I believe he wanted him to continue to be free so that the "fear" is alive in every American household that teh evil doers Bin laden is still out there. Then at any moment the towel head monster could be hiding under your bed with anthrax!!! OMG!!11!!! Bush is a horrible president... he has hurt the US so badly in his presidency that it is sickening. He has uses fear to control us after 911, and the US has been in his grip ever since. I hate Bush... I am going to move too btw... what country is teh good choice?
not only is he a horrible president, but senate and the house are no better... the whole lot of them. the patriot act directly violates our constitutional rights, but they look right past it, and the supreme court hasn't done shit. national security my ass.

perfecterror said:
^ya I am kinda too poor to move. I will have to stick it out...but if Hilary Clinton becomes our next president, I will hike my ass to Canada.
i'd rather live in mexico than a country where hilary was president.