Ozone 4 help...

JayB

Oct 10, 2009
open.spotify.com
Hey guys , messing around with some Ozone 4. Just wondering what other people do with this program ... do you mainly just use it on the final stereo wav for mastering , or do you use it on individual instruments too? The guide was kinda hard to understand. There are settings for bass , guitar , vocals etc ... so does this mean people are , for instance , putting an instance of Ozone on a guitar track , bouncing that processed file , doing the same for bass or whatever , and then using ozone on the final wav also? That seems like it would be kind of overkill , but that's why I'm asking...

Download the ozone guides here:

http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/ozone/guides.html

They are very easy reading, not too long and get right to the point. Aside from that, remember what the others are saying above....you can use ozone on specific tracks and not necessarily just on the master bus....I prefer to use less intensive plugs on individual tracks....eg. Tube sat. plugin for tube sat....etc.

Thanks ... using ozone 's Tape saturation after amp sims really gives it some kick... dmmi , is there a tube saturation ? I only see Tape.