ozzy and chthonic. a political force?

Wow.. someone didn't get laid and woke up on the wrong side of the bed :lol: So now your a military expert and know everything they have military wise and what China thinks :lol: And I suppose you did your research from unbiased books because of course nothing is biased in the West when it comes to information about other nations :rolleyes: .

Nuclear weapons notwithstanding we got our asses kicked in Vietnam by a less superior military backed by China and we couldn't win the Korean war with another less superior military backed by China which is pretty much in stalemate for decades now yet you can say without a doubt we can hold off China in a air and land strike because Doden can't ever be wrong :lol:

If you want to patriotic that is fine but don't let it cloud your judgement about what a country can or cannot do against us. Because alot has been done against us by other countries that we always think can't be done and they prove us wrong. Our egos is what underestimates others.

Vietnam and Korea were policing actions, dumbfuck. Like the shit going down in the middle-east, policing actions don't work. With all out war it would be half the world against China, Because Canada would have to join, mexico would have to have some part, etc. All out war is : No rules. Decimate the fuckers into nothingness. Policing action is: Take out the hostile groups and fix the country.

You have just demonstrated you have no fucking idea what your talking about, COMERADE.

I'm not even remotely patriotic. I just have the ability to reason based on information that I know.

And, actually, the materials that I studied had an Eastern bias, and my professor was a visiting teacher from South Korea, so there goes that theory.

As for North Korea and Vietnam, if you think that we couldn't have "won" those wars, you're, well, wrong. We COULD have just napalmed the shit out of the whole country in Vietnam if we wanted to, but that wouldn't be very good PR. And obviously we backed down when China stepped up in the Korean War because we didn't want a major conflict so soon after World War II. And China didn't want a full scale war either because they were just coming out of a civil war of their own. The US has the forces to overcome these scenarios, but it would not be prudent to do so, which is why we haven't.

Also, if you can't differentiate between the type of conflict the armed forces faced in Korea and Vietnam and now face in Iraq and Afghanistan and the type of conflict we faced in the world wars, then you should pick up a history book. Fighting against a large, organized military force is much easier than combating a series of small groups of insurgents largely indistinguishable from the general populous.

Vietnam and Korea were policing actions, dumbfuck. Like the shit going down in the middle-east, policing actions don't work. With all out war it would be half the world against China, Because Canada would have to join, mexico would have to have some part, etc. All out war is : No rules. Decimate the fuckers into nothingness. Policing action is: Take out the hostile groups and fix the country.

You have just demonstrated you have no fucking idea what your talking about, COMERADE.

Call it what you will but when our military is fighting bullets from another nation it is a military action. You can call it policing or what have you but the other side calls it War. When a vietcong or a North Korean is shooting at a U.S. soldier you think that soldier considers it a policing action? Get real asswipe. Half the world or more already hates us. Hell when we get into conflicts half the world of more do not help us or get involved and you really think they would help us against China in such a conflict when alot of them are friends with China. China right now is more liked then the U.S. and that is a fact. People deal with us because they have to not because they want to and that is starting to become true about China as well. And as much as I would like to decimate the fuckers to nothingness in a all out War, the fact of the matter is neither side would use Nuclear Weapons. Neither one is that stupid. So it would pretty much be a land/air/sea war. And that will be where the true test is. They have just as much weapons as us that are just as technologically advance as ours. But my guess is they would do what Nam did. A guerrilla war. We both have guns, tanks, bombs, missiles, special forces etc.. etc.. so why is it so hard to believe that if War happened between us (not invasion per say) that they cannot take us on?. They have the largest army/military right now though we are not far behind and their population outnumbers us by alot so that if war happened more would join their military as well as whatever allies join them. That is assuming another World War would happen without nuclear weapons. About the only bright spot is that China and Russia dislike each other but then again Russia dislikes us as well so perhaps they would stay out of it and let us destroy each other unless one of us struck Russia.Which could happen if one of us did it to blame the other and get Russia into it against the other.

Call it what you will but when our military is fighting bullets from another nation it is a military... Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...

Theres a difference between a nation's capacity to do damage and what damage is actually done. We could just commit genocide in the middle east, but we have chosen to extand the olive brach and tolerate those bitchy little fuckers, just to help them get grounded in a democracy. But trust me, we could take thier minarets and shove them up thier asses if we really wanted to...

473px-Titan_II_ICBM.jpg

I'm not even remotely patriotic. I just have the ability to reason based on information that I know.

And, actually, the materials that I studied had an Eastern bias, and my professor was a visiting teacher from South Korea, so there goes that theory.

As for North Korea and Vietnam, if you think that we couldn't have "won" those wars, you're, well, wrong. We COULD have just napalmed the shit out of the whole country in Vietnam if we wanted to, but that wouldn't be very good PR. And obviously we backed down when China stepped up in the Korean War because we didn't want a major conflict so soon after World War II. And China didn't want a full scale war either because they were just coming out of a civil war of their own. The US has the forces to overcome these scenarios, but it would not be prudent to do so, which is why we haven't.

Also, if you can't differentiate between the type of conflict the armed forces faced in Korea and Vietnam and now face in Iraq and Afghanistan and the type of conflict we faced in the world wars, then you should pick up a history book. Fighting against a large, organized military force is much easier than combating a series of small groups of insurgents largely indistinguishable from the general populous.

Information can be biased Doden just remember that in the future so whatever information you think you know can turn out to not be all truthful.

As for the professor from South Korea. We'll I would call that biased even if he is from the East due to his country's conflict with North Korea and perhaps with China.

As for Nam and N. Korea being napalmed. Well we try napalming in Nam , and well, it didn't work. It's not a matter of how many you kill but will they give up and no they won't. You kill 1,000 and another 1,000 will be right behind them. They are willing to blow themselves up to take out a few of our soldiers (as evidenced in the Middle East with our conflicts there since the 80's) but needless to say our soldiers aren't though it can be argued that if we were invaded our soldiers probably would but not if we are in the enemy's land. It probably has happened on our part but very rarely and very frequent with them. But anyways us leaving Nam was not about bad PR. We already had that. It was that we finally realized that you cannot defeat a enemy that is not afraid to die.

As for "organized" wars and history. Warfare goes through evolution much like other things. In the U.S. Civil War opposing armies stood face up against each other without hiding. That taught us when WW1 came along that we would have more casualties so they adopted trench warfare as well as in WW2. Nam taught us that guerrilla warfare can be effective (as well as other more recent conflicts) tool that was used against us. If we ever entered China militarily wise I think that is the tactic they would use more and we wouldn't know friend from foe as it happened in Nam.

China is large and organized but so are we. So that whatever you apply to them you can to us. Like I said you underestimate their military. They did not just get out of a civil war anymore and are very much well trained since those times.

Theres a difference between a nation's capacity to do damage and what damage is actually done. We could just commit genocide in the middle east, but we have chosen to extand the olive brach and tolerate those bitchy little fuckers, just to help them get grounded in a democracy. But trust me, we could take thier minarets and shove them up thier asses if we really wanted to...

473px-Titan_II_ICBM.jpg

I don't underestimate our nuclear capacity but we won't use them and especially not against another superpower with the same capacity. Hell we won't even use military force against pissants like Iran and N. Korea whose nuclear capacity is not up to par to ours. Why? Because it just takes one nuclear missile to kill alot of people on either side and that threat is what keeps countries in check. Israel has no qualms with taking out Iran's nuclear power plants and such but we seem to though I think we should of took them out when they were in their infancy. Israel took out Sadaam's nuclear program out back in the 80's no? or was it Iran? Don't quite remember but Israel seems to have more balls in that regards then us but then again they have more to lose being so close to those countries.

North and South Korea don't actually hate each other. Most of the populous wants to reunite. So, as usual, you don't know what you're talking about, Unfaithfully Metalhead. Nothing you say is really even worth responding to because the rebuttal is so obvious that anyone that stubles upon this thread and reads your posts will see that most of what you're saying suffers from fundamental misunderstandings or lacks of misunderstanding. So I'm not going to bother to respond anymore as I've done in the past because it always proves to be utterly useless. You 'win.'

Same rules apply to you fucktard.

Didn't say it didn't asswipe. If anything I learned lately is that information from both east and west can be "embellished" or outright false in the media, history books, internet etc. To say that it can't be is to be naive. I laugh at some of the shit i read in other countries media but then I look at ours and say to myself. We are no different. We are all self serving when it comes to such things.

North and South Korea don't actually hate each other. Most of the populous wants to reunite. So, as usual, you don't know what you're talking about, Unfaithfully Metalhead. Nothing you say is really even worth responding to because the rebuttal is so obvious that anyone that stubles upon this thread and reads your posts will see that most of what you're saying suffers from fundamental misunderstandings or lacks of misunderstanding. So I'm not going to bother to respond anymore as I've done in the past because it always proves to be utterly useless. You 'win.'

Yes Koreans want to unite under one nation but under which system is the question and hence the conflict between them. I have alot of Native korean friends and dated a korean girl (South Koreans so I could be biased in that regards since I never met a North Korean but they have). This is what they tell me. Not the media, history books, internet but straight from a koreans mouth. This I won't dispute you. You are right that they want to reunite. I should say it in a different way. They do not hate each other in terms of koreans but what they hate is each others systems (capitalist and communist/dictatorship). But ok whatever. Let's drop it then.

I don't underestimate our nuclear capacity but we won't use them and especially not against another superpower with the same capacity. Hell we won't even use military force against pissants like Iran and N. Korea whose nuclear capacity is not up to par to ours. Why? Because it just takes one nuclear missile to kill alot of people on either side and that threat is what keeps countries in check. Israel has no qualms with taking out Iran's nuclear power plants and such but we seem to though I think we should of took them out when they were in their infancy. Israel took out Sadaam's nuclear program out back in the 80's no? or was it Iran? Don't quite remember but Israel seems to have more balls in that regards then us but then again they have more to lose being so close to those countries.

Israel is on record as saying that if Iran goes nuclear, they'll fuck them up.

Israel is on record as saying that if Iran goes nuclear, they'll fuck them up.

I hope they do. Iraq conflict i disagreed with but against Iran i agree with. And if we don't do it then Israel should. They did it to Sadaam before he could finish his nuclear program. Never underestimate the power of jews when you threaten their right to live and piss them off :lol:

You overestimate us and underestimate them. Their population is what? 1 to 3 billion. So you can imagine the size of their military. And their weapons are not outdated neither as well as their training. Since 1949 they really haven't lost any military conflict they have engaged or been in. They were involved I believe in the Vietman war as well as the Korean war. We lost one and the other one has been in stalemate for decades. Just because we can kick ass to pissant countries like Iraq, Panama, Grenada etc. does not mean we can kick a powerhouse ass like China. Neither side wants military conflict on each other because both are just about equal in military power though it can be debatable that China is more powerful since we have not seen their true strength imo. So both sides resort to economic war/chess to pressure each other and right now imo China is winning that in alot of areas.

dude, i spent 2 years "studying" china and taiwan. you wanna trust me on this? remember, its my job hehehehe
~gR~

I hope they do. Iraq conflict i disagreed with but against Iran i agree with. And if we don't do it then Israel should. They did it to Sadaam before he could finish his nuclear program. Never underestimate the power of jews when you threaten their right to live and piss them off :lol:

man, if the US and Israel teamed up, Iran is done for. you simply dont want to fuck around with the Israelis
~gR~

Bring me back asian chicks.. they cute as hell lol they are my preference though... Dated thai, korean, filipina...

i imagine half the single americans that get stationed on japan or korea come back married to a local. there is definitely no lack of willing local girls. but most of them really arent the type of girls you really want. they marry americans because they come from poor families. alot of these girls are whores as well. and on okinawa especially, that means theyve slept with half the americans on the island, and the other half are waiting in line.

and not to be mean, but filipinas really bother me. theyre the trashiest of all back in japan.

just my personal experience though. im sure there are plenty of nice filipinas. they just dont hang out at military bases
~gR~

i imagine half the single americans that get stationed on japan or korea come back married to a local. there is definitely no lack of willing local girls. but most of them really arent the type of girls you really want. they marry americans because they come from poor families. alot of these girls are whores as well. and on okinawa especially, that means theyve slept with half the americans on the island, and the other half are waiting in line.

and not to be mean, but filipinas really bother me. theyre the trashiest of all back in japan.

just my personal experience though. im sure there are plenty of nice filipinas. they just dont hang out at military bases... ~gR~

yes i know... i saw such things in Pattaya,Thailand... but you can't blame them considering their financial situations... but anyways they use us and we use them... so were both whores in a sense... the filipina i dated was very nice though.. she was not at all like the ones you describe.. and she got her citizenship through job sponsorship here not through marriage etc.