ozzy and chthonic. a political force?

not me. i didnt sleep with a single local chic the entire time i lived there. i am morally superior! i am the superior race! i mean... shit, where are my pills
~gR~

:lol:

The problem with the Japanese is, thier priorities aren't in order. The back of the cars are much to small...

dude, its not just the back seat. alot of their cars are tiny. it really pissed me off, trying to find a parking spot. id start to pull in and then find something the size of a rollerskate in there. and japanese parking lots are narrow and hard to navigate as it is!

everything in japan is small. sometimes you dont notice. other times you do. i think the first time i really noticed was walking into a house in town. the doors are smaller. i had to reach down lower to grab the door knob.
~gR~

dude, its not just the back seat. alot of their cars are tiny. it really pissed me off, trying to find a parking spot. id start to pull in and then find something the size of a rollerskate in there. and japanese parking lots are narrow and hard to navigate as it is!

everything in japan is small. sometimes you dont notice. other times you do. i think the first time i really noticed was walking into a house in town. the doors are smaller. i had to reach down lower to grab the door knob.
~gR~

GR... I put this quote earlier in the wrong spot of my post:

"the filipina i dated was very nice though.. she was not at all like the ones you describe.. and she got her citizenship through job sponsorship here not through marriage etc."

Back to China, it's ironic that you're all arguing about who would win a war between the US and China and it's really not an issue. Political leaders may not be the brightest, but they're not stupid enough to start such a conflict. The reason countries keep deferring to China is the same force that runs through most political decisions: money. China is the biggest growing market in the world and if you piss the Chinese off, they will hold it against you and it will have a noticeable impact. Do you think all the American companies which have bent over backwards to get a foothold in China (I mean look at the length Google went to censor their search engine) would be happy if the Bush administration got the Chinese angry?

It's the same reason the Prime Minister of my country didn't want to meet the Dalai Lama. It makes China angry and Australia loses billions of dollars of export contracts for oil, gas and minerals to China.

Back to China, it's ironic that you're all arguing about who would win a war between the US and China and it's really not an issue. Political leaders may not be the brightest, but they're not stupid enough to start such a conflict. The reason countries keep deferring to China is the same force that runs through most political decisions: money. China is the biggest growing market in the world and if you piss the Chinese off, they will hold it against you and it will have a noticeable impact. Do you think all the American companies which have bent over backwards to get a foothold in China (I mean look at the length Google went to censor their search engine) would be happy if the Bush administration got the Chinese angry?

It's the same reason the Prime Minister of my country didn't want to meet the Dalai Lama. It makes China angry and Australia loses billions of dollars of export contracts for oil, gas and minerals to China.

Everything you said goes without saying. We are all aware of the things you mentioned but we are merely discussing (well we ended it long time ago) that if such a war did occur excluding Nuclear weapons, could China's military hold us off or even defeat us due to them outnumbering us, vast natural resources, their financial power to finance such a war etc.. etc..

Btw, many people (including world leaders) have met with the Dalai Lama and have not suffered any economic consequences from China so tell your Prime Minister to grow some balls because China won't cut you off over such a silly thing of no consequence.

But like I said we finished this discussion long ago and were discussing asian girls with Genocide Roach and others. I hear Australia has a big asian female population. :heh:

You overestimate us and underestimate them. Their population is what? 1 to 3 billion. .

This is the real problem, and it's not related to the size of their military. It's related to collateral damage and the loss of civilian life and the simple fact that with that number of people it's real fucking easy for "terrorists" to embed within that population....

Oh well, have a great day I say. :lol: