Ozzy fans - New Single

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
So Ozzy's new single will be on CSI:NY in a couple of weeks. A short clip of it was posted online, so I decided to check it out. Didn't have a high expectation at all, especially after his last disc.

Here's the result. I find it surprisingly good. A nice, fun song.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJlnbCjtu9I&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Hard to tell with it being intercut with CSI. To me, it just sounds too poppy but I think the music sounds good. Thank God they changed the name of that disc though.

I like it!!! I hope the rest of the disc is like this and heavier! This is his last time to shine in my opinion, Gus is a young, fresh blooded guitar player that could bring a ton to the table. With that said he would have had to have a ton of writing credits which i don't see as the case. I want to be susprised so lets wait for the final product.:devil:

As far as I know Gus was co-writing like 2/3 of the songs, but I maybe smoking crack

That sounds very promising then if that's true. Despite what people say in terms of complaining about leaving Zakk, I think it was one of the best decisions. I love Zakk and love Black Label but Ozzy's sound with him was becoming stale to me.

I was wondering too about the writing for the album. Everyone knows that Ozzy does very little of it. So I would guess that Gus G. would do most of it.

It's not Blizzard of Oz, or even No More Tears, but at least it had some giddyup to it. Gus G can only do good things for Ozzy's sound.

I wonder if Gus has enough balls to borrow Dream Evil's "No Way" for the new album? That song was clearly a tribute to Ozzy and Ozzy would sing that song very well.

It's not Blizzard of Oz, or even No More Tears, but at least it had some giddyup to it. Gus G can only do good things for Ozzy's sound.

I wonder if Gus has enough balls to borrow Dream Evil's "No Way" for the new album? That song was clearly a tribute to Ozzy and Ozzy would sing that song very well.

More giddyup? WTF are you talking about?

As far as I know Gus was co-writing like 2/3 of the songs, but I maybe smoking crack

If you are right, then that would explain why the song is so much better. I would actually buy this ozzy album simply for the fact that Gus is on it. I am not a huge fan of him, and I can't stand the sound of his voice, but as long as the music is half decent it would be something that I would pick up.

Don't get me wrong, I love Zak too, but he does a much better job with BLS than he did with Ozzy's band. We shall se where this goes. When does the new album come out? Or am I totally making an ass of myself and it already did.

Stay Metal!!!

I noticed it was much more "upbeat" than what we've heard out of Ozzy in years! Hopefully, the whole album is a nice change of pace! :kickass: I'd settle for another Ultimate Sin myself.

~Brian~