Ozzy - King Of Poop!

SafeHomey

Feb 21, 2003
Visit site
Isn't it sad to see what's become of him? I like the show like the next person,but aren't we laughing at a sick person? His family exploits him and kinda treats him like your old,deaf Grandpa. All he talks about is dogcrap,dogcrap and more dogcrap. I respect him for what he's done in his career,but this is sad.

P.S. ...and Funny!!

i am actually laughing along with ozzy not at him he is hilarious,i dont know how he puts up with all the shit he has too in the house lol.

:zzz: ... zzzz:zzz: ... zzzz:zzz: ... zzzz:zzz: ... yawn .... is Ozzy's show done yet?

zzzzzzzzz ...... Ozzy has become so irrelevant to today's music scene, he makes Marylin Manson and Metallica look like activists waving the flag for heavy metal. The only flag Ozzy may be waving is a white one ... it's time to pack it in, pal.

Sad, indeed. Sharon calls all the shots on this one, she probably even holds his prick when he pisses. lame, lame, LAME!!!

Ever have any good bands at Ozzfest? Yeah ... it was called Nineteen Ninety Seven .... six f-ing years ago. Rob Halford's Metal Gods World Tour will shite on Ozzfest from a mile high. At least Halford has a clue (and his new album is worlds better than anything Ozzy "Mr. Pop" Osbourne has done.

And that includes Blizzard of Ozz

Quote from Rob Halford:

"The tour is titled: The 2003 Metal Gods World Tour. It’s a thought that I’ve had for a few years now, basically touring with some of the top bands in the Speed Metal, Black Metal, Death Metal, Thrash Metal genres, etc.

I’m a huge fan of the enormous number of Metal bands around the world, and this tour will allow me to indulge myself by sharing stage time with many of my favorite artists, while also bringing a strong touring package to the Metal starved fans around the world. The billing will be announced in the next month or so, and the tour should certainly satisfy your Metal addiction."

As a side note, he is doing a show on March 29th, att[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Avalon, San Francisco, CA [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]with: TESTAMENT, DEATH ANGEL, VIO-LENCE, EXHUMED
CATTLE DECAPITATION, IMPALE
[/font][/font]

So maybe that migfht give an indication to who might be on the bill, or at least the direction he's heading in.

Death Angel at Ozzfest??? Riiiiiiiiiight ...... like to see THAT one.