P.M.R.C.

Stormbringer

Sid Vicious Reincarnation
Apr 18, 2001
Vienna
what did that again stand for - Parents Music ? Council?

i just remember blackie slagging them off all the time :lol:

my top 3 would be ramones, overkill and WASP :)

maiden, priest would be in top 5 as well though.

oh and dont tell anyone, but depeche mode are in my top 10 *runs*

i only like 4 jovi songs:

1. living on a prayer
2. runaway
3. sleep when i'm dead
4. it's my life (please dont hit me for that one ;))

but maybe i just know to little stuff from their glam era. any songs/albums you can recommend (hey, i like cindarella:D)?

Ahhh check out the albums Slippery When Wet and New Jersey. In particular the songs: Lay Your Hands On Me, Bad Medicine, Stick To Your Guns, Blood On Blood, Wanted Dead Or Alive... and If I Was Your Mother off Keep The Faith also! Oh, and Roulette and Breakout are cool songs from the first album :)

I also like It's My Life! :)

Cinderella rule!! How good is Night Songs?!?! :headbang:

night songs is one of the most rockin glam albums :headbang:

dont like wanted dead or alive.
keep the faith is ok but not too good.

will check the others though now.

well i downloaded now all songs you mentioned

only ones i liked are roulette (excellent) and breakout. just dont seem to be the bon jovi guy ;)

nope your avatar doesnt work (for me)

and what about depeche mode? :heh:
their new drummer went to the same school as i did and comes from the next town i used to live.

Originally posted by nosferatu
Dumbass question guys, how do you get the picture on under your name???????????????????. Tell me or I'll spread the word about Depache Mode

You go to the website that has the image you'd like to use as your avatar. Right click on that image. Then click properties, where you'll see the URL that hosts the image. Highlight the entire URL, then copy-n-paste it into your profile. Voila! Instant avatar.