Pacific Northwest Dates

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
We've had a little quiet spell but we're about to get back into high gear in the gig department kicking it off with the upcoming Galaxy Theatre show and then heading to the Pacific Northwest! There are also other dates in between that need some finalizing before we pimp so more on those latah!!

Pac NW, here we come! Spread the word!! :loco:

Thursday, Feb 28
PRIVATE PARTY
Everette, WA

Friday, Feb 29
DANTES
1 SW 3rd Avenue & Burnside
Portland, OR 97204
$8 advance/$10 at the door
9:30pm 21+
www.danteslive.com
503-226-6630

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Sat, March 1
STATION 56
5602 S Washington
Tacoma, WA
www.station56.com

253-474-2639
21+

Sunday, March 2
THE 4TH AVE ALE HOUSE & EATERY
210 East 4th Ave
Olympia, WA 98501
360-786-1444\

I don't blame ya for not coming over here, we've got a boatload of snow and an Avalanche at Snoqualmie Pass. However, if memory serves, they do get a bit of the white stuff in Fairbanks and Anchorage?

Awesome news! Any chance on a February 27 gig at/near Tacoma for my birthday? That would be awesome! :headbang:

Count me in for the Tacoma gig. Too fucking cool. I've been talking about the band to my co-workers, so I'll be spreading the word on this gig. :kickass:

Awesome news! Any chance on a February 27 gig at/near Tacoma for my birthday? That would be awesome! :headbang:

Count me in for the Tacoma gig. Too fucking cool. I've been talking about the band to my co-workers, so I'll be spreading the word on this gig. :kickass:

:erk: Aw, I wish that worked out somehow Rya, but honestly, that would be 5 in a row! :zombie: Blegh :puke:LOLOL!! I totally prefer not to do more than 3 in a row, 4 max, though we have done 9 shows in 10 days before, but, that will never happen again!!!! o_O :lol:

Can you make it to the Sat show in Tacoma? Lemme know, I'll put ya on the list as a birthday guest! (or do you street team? in which case you will already be on the list!) Lemme know! :headbang:

:erk: Aw, I wish that worked out somehow Rya, but honestly, that would be 5 in a row! :zombie: Blegh :puke:LOLOL!! I totally prefer not to do more than 3 in a row, 4 max, though we have done 9 shows in 10 days before, but, that will never happen again!!!! o_O :lol:

Can you make it to the Sat show in Tacoma? Lemme know, I'll put ya on the list as a birthday guest! (or do you street team? in which case you will already be on the list!) Lemme know! :headbang:

I remember that 9 show marathon!! You must have been knackered!! The most gigs I've done (by which I mean going to, not playing) in a row is five and I was fooked after that!! :lol:

I remember that 9 show marathon!! You must have been knackered!! The most gigs I've done (by which I mean going to, not playing) in a row is five and I was fooked after that!! :lol:

What made it so difficult on that hell run was that we were moving all our gear ourselves, setting up, playing, breaking it down, packing it back into the van and driving with only Mark and us girls. That was just too much considering all the equipment we have to tote. We have never done another run like that because it is nuts. We always have extra help these days and require everyone to help equally moving shit in. It's much easier to do multiple dates when you get to use provided gear from a relaible rental place (provided by the venue of course!) and don't have to do a weight lifting workout after playing for almost 2 hours every night. Jenna, you are a concert animal!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

What made it so difficult on that hell run was that we were moving all our gear ourselves, setting up, playing, breaking it down, packing it back into the van and driving with only Mark and us girls. That was just too much considering all the equipment we have to tote. We have never done another run like that because it is nuts. We always have extra help these days and require everyone to help equally moving shit in. It's much easier to do multiple dates when you get to use provided gear from a relaible rental place (provided by the venue of course!) and don't have to do a weight lifting workout after playing for almost 2 hours every night. Jenna, you are a concert animal!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Wow, that must have sucked big time!! There would have been alot of shit to move about. :erk: If you ever play near me I'd be a willing roadie!!! ;)

Hahaha, it was alot of fun. :D Donington festival day one and two (Metallica on day two! :D ), then Metallica in Dublin, Down in Belfast and Down again in Dublin. :D :kickass:

Wow, that must have sucked big time!! There would have been alot of shit to move about. :erk:

There is definitely a lot of gear. Lots of drum stuff and it is all either heavy or awkward to carry. In any band, unless you have roadies, everyone ends up carrying some drum gear.

It is really amazing how much stuff comes out of Linda's truck.

Bass is soooo much easier in the gear quantity regard, not so much weight though. :erk: Bass? Check, Amp and cables? Check. Speaker cabinet? Check. Done. :cool:

Drummers have loads of unidentifiable little hardware thingymabobs out the wazoo.

Jim

I wouldn't even know where to start assembling a drum kit!!! :lol:

Aside from the moving, it is easy. Do what Linda tells you to do. :lol: Tear down and load out, same thing but Mark and Chris tell you what to do.

Loading the truck is a science.

Jim

I definitely understand the issues with playing so many gigs in a row. It's got to be grueling! I know a lot of fans think the rock n' roll lifestyle is all fun and games, but many don't realize how much hard work it is.

I'll definitely be at the Tacoma gig. I've got military duty that weekend, but since I live so close to Tacoma, it won't be a problem for me to make it, unlike the big girl-band festival up north. I'm really upset I couldn't make that gig. :mad: Thanks for the offer to put me on the guest list! :worship: I appreciate that! Could you add my missus, too? I'm sorry I'm not a street teamer, but I do all I can to promote you gals in the cyberworld and in my work circle.

So, who's the opening band? I really enjoyed that AC/DC cover band last time in Algona. They did a great job. The Misfats were another really entertaining cover band, too.

In any band, unless you have roadies, everyone ends up carrying some drum gear.
It's got to be grueling! I know a lot of fans think the rock n' roll lifestyle is all fun and games, but many don't realize how much hard work it is.
We were in the trenches on that run! Poor Mark! He was exhausted! But it makes us appreciate even better the killer krew and especially the local gigs with all our friends who help us out here.

It is really amazing how much stuff comes out of Linda's truck.
Kinda like a clown car - without any clowns! :lol::lol::lol:

We'll see you and your wife in Tacoma, Rya! We appreciate your cyber teaming! :)

thats way to kewl i get the show on the 29th and how lucky are to share it with Adrian Smith oh wait it gets better my name is Adrian but not smith.

on a side not i am memeber of street team but i have since moved since i got flyers for last show where do i goto send updated info?

see ya real soon!

ZOLA
aka Adrian aka the th big fat guy at the merch counter lol

thats way to kewl i get the show on the 29th and how lucky are to share it with Adrian Smith oh wait it gets better my name is Adrian but not smith.

on a side not i am memeber of street team but i have since moved since i got flyers for last show where do i goto send updated info?

see ya real soon!

ZOLA

Hey Adrian! :wave:

Just re-sign up with the updated info on the homepage. That should do the trick.

see ya real soon!

ZOLA
Hey Zola! I met you at the Portland gig a couple of years back. It was my first filmed gig. I sent you a copy of the DVD and you were going to work on putting the soundboard audio to it. Did you ever get around to doing that?

I was at the gym today with my wife, and she decided to wear her MaidenS LAD-style shirt (her favorite of her Maiden and MaidenS shirts), and she got a few comments. Of course, that was our opportunity to plug the PacNW gigs. I hope they are sellouts! Cover bands often get a bad rap, and as such, a lot of people don't know what kind of show they are missing out on when real professionals operate as a cover band. I never was really into cover bands until the lady MaidenS.

Well, before your even here I welcome you back and most definiely you will be seeing me at ALL 3 show!

\m/UP THE IRONS\m/

Time for me to start doing some driving again, but it's worth it to see the gang again!!

PNW tour!?!?! Excellent! Everett... that's my neighborhood... but private party? Apparently I don't know my neighbors well enough. Oh well. I'll make it to Tacoma show for sure!