Pacific Northwest Dates

i can tell you that a motley crue cover band then the ozzy cover band then the LADIES! will go on and give me my maiden fix i so badly need. i would asume no latter then say 11 maybe a little earlier but who knows for sure

Darth the cd i had gottten from the club was imcomplete and didnt match as well as i thought it would and all my stuff was stolen or thrown away from the placed i lived at. long story will tell ya at the club. or in a private mailing which i see u have tons of stuff i need to beg for lol.

ZOLA

That's too bad Zola. I was hoping to match up good sound to the video. The good news is that I have a new external mic that does a good job, so the sound in my vids should be much better.

Rya you ought to check into the Zoom H-2. Samson site on it....

The audio in the clip below is from the H-2. I ditched the actual camera sound on this one. Had it sitting next to me in the balcony using the rear mics pointed stageward.

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys! Just wanted to let ya know I've been "teamin' for ya" up here in Pt. Orchard! Don't know hom many folks from the Kitsap area will be there in Tacoma, but I'll try and see ya there if I can get transport. It'd be a HELL of a bike ride! I've missed you gals since you played at JA Michaels three years ago. It's been closed down, btw. Hope to see you there! Willy

Rya you ought to check into the Zoom H-2. Samson site on it....

The audio in the clip below is from the H-2. I ditched the actual camera sound on this one. Had it sitting next to me in the balcony using the rear mics pointed stageward.

Jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrv3BDlA5YU
It sounds good! My Sony binaural does pretty good, too. Ever since I added it with a volume attenuator (which acts as a bass rolloff), my sound went from a D (or 6) to a B/B+ (or 8/8.5). And, it only cost me $35!

Another 900 miles added to my vehicle and 3 really good shows and the Tacoma show topping the 3.

The Olympia show was the best for recording though because I was actually able to use the tripod.

And of course there were technical issues at all the shows but got covered nicely by the ladies, Mark, and Chris.

All in all great shows! :kickass:

P.S. The 4th Ave ran out of Heineken and that really sucked ass!

You will have to go through Aja for a copy. I will be sending hers not to long after they get back from the long ass trip. Unless she gives me permission.