packing decisions: CD cases, old new yorkers, etc.

okay i think you mean "Stones of October's Sobbing DEMO," "They Aren't All Beautifull DEMO," "Birth Pains of Astral Projection DEMO," and "The Ocean, The Kingdom, and the Temptation DEMO".

if Toby authorizes me to give them out, I will. I remember he said that a bunch of stuff was okay but I don't remember if he specifically okayed the demos, because they are quite rough.

Yeah, those are the ones, I think, or whatever was on Through Languid Veins and Begat of the Haunted Oak. I think he said he just thinks they're silly or something?

Toby told me I'd have to track down someone who would send copies of "Languid" and "Haunted Oak" tapes to me if I want them. If those demos you mentioned are from those tapes, it would be cool to have those. I'd also like to get that non-album Kayo Dot stuff if I can.

by "non-album stuff" i don't mean "new songs" as much as i mean kayo dot live on the radio, etc.

the demos aren't from the tapes, i don't think--they are separate things (and mp3s).

xfer said:
by "non-album stuff" i don't mean "new songs" as much as i mean kayo dot live on the radio, etc.

the demos aren't from the tapes, i don't think--they are separate things (and mp3s).
I didn't think you meant new songs anyway. I wouldn't mind having those mp3s though. I lost the live radio mp3s I had and never downloaded them again, so at least having those again would be good.