paddys day friday big metal drinking session going down

Zack said:
^:lol:

Is this guy a fake account or is he real?
It's that kid who used to hang around here being sarcastic and obnoxious to everyone by being elite and tough (similar to Dodens Grav) but then got banned for being racist.

He's now proving the point that the extreme antithesis of that sort of behaviour is far more popular in an attempt to be ironic.

Blodsmert said:
It's that kid who used to hang around here being sarcastic and obnoxious to everyone by being elite and tough (similar to Dodens Grav) but then got banned for being racist.

no it isnt

Blodsmert said:

Oh yeah, I'm an elitist. :rolleyes: Christ, I never thought that day would come. I don't knock actual Metal bands, I knock people that post 'nameme soem badns datsounds like da slpiknot,' like everyone else does. And for some reason, nobody realizes that when there's an actual thread of substance, I refrain from "sarcastic and obnoxious" behavior. Re: Anael Interview.

Dodens Grav said:
Oh yeah, I'm an elitist. :rolleyes: Christ, I never thought that day would come. I don't knock actual Metal bands, I knock people that post 'nameme soem badns datsounds like da slpiknot,' like everyone else does. And for some reason, nobody realizes that when there's an actual thread of substance, I refrain from "sarcastic and obnoxious" behavior. Re: Anael Interview.

Agreed. Dodens might occasionally have his dry wit mistaken for being an arsehole, but he does know his onions and post things worth reading on most interesting threads.

Dodens Grav said:
now listen to paddy my good man paddy likes a laugh a drink and the women but i have alot of tlme for you a lot of what you say is worth reading and paddy likes your bullshit as well. now i no not every likes paddy but paddy is only drinking and having fun because life is too short dude and not everyone lives in abig house like me and has a girl who make lots of money so paddy can do as he wants but hey i am metal paddy

metal paddy said:
now listen to paddy my good man pady likes a laugh a drink and the women but i have alot of tlme for you a lot of what you say is worth reading and paddy likes your bushshit as well. now i no not every likes paddy but paddy is only drinking and having fun because life is too short dude and not everyone lives in abig house like me and has a girl who make lots of money so paddy can do as he wants but hey i am metal paddy

I do. :kickass:

badger.gif
badger.gif
badger.gif
badger.gif
badger.gif
badger.gif
badger.gif