Paganizer

Rogga

Aug 29, 2003
Sweden
www.paganizer.com
Sorry to bother everyone... ; )
Anyway, I know it´s cheesy to promote your own stuff but I just wanna urge anyone liking the (growl)vox on the Crimson II (and of cousre death metal in general...) to check out the latest Paganizer album "Murder Death Kill". If you´re into Edge, Grave or just like to get your head bitten off I´m prettys sure you´ll find some enjoyment in this.
Soundclips can be found at www.paganizer.com

Cheers!

Reactions: fireangel
Today I have ordered from xtreem-music the last/new Paganizer cd, No Divine Rapture. :) I'm sure that it will be a brutal piece of death metal ;)

Has Dan mastered this new cd?

By the way, I have ordered the last Carve aswell, but I don't know what to expect since I haven't heard anything from them.

Yep, Dan mastered the new Paganizer album aswell. And a great job he did!

About Carve, if you like Paganizer you´ll like Carve as it´s my sideproject sounding pretty much the same... I have lots of riffs and need to growl...haha

Rogga... I've always enjoyed "Deadbanger" the best... It's very different than the other Paganizer stuff, and I think it is truly awesome.

Haha, yes the Deadbanger is differnet... More thrash indeed. Anyway, to keep everyone up to date on what´s happening with Paganizer I can also say that there will soon be a 2-cd release containing on 1 cd the Deadbanger + Promoting total death cd´s and the other cd will have Dead unburied on it. The booklet will be about 30 pages containig all 3 albums booklets and the cover will be redesigend to fit the release. Hopefully everyone looking for some of these releases will be able to get this instead as it will be priced as a one cd only!

That's awesome.. I will definitely buy that CD set.

Also, Nespithe is one of the greatest death metal albums of all time, if not the greatest.

Rogga said:
there will soon be a 2-cd release containing on 1 cd the Deadbanger + Promoting total death cd´s and the other cd will have Dead unburied on it.

Great!!! since I haven't found the first two albums here, I'll get this double-cd when it's available :p

By the way, I have Dead Unburied but I have seen that there is another version with two extra tracks, covers maybe :confused: Which tracks are they? Will be these tracks in this double-cd?

Forever Death Metal : :Smokedev:

The Dead Unburied with 2 bonustracks (veeery badsounding portademos btw) is a Peru printing done in some hundred copies. Anyone wanna buy it I have the last 30 copies.

Also would like to add that the upcoming 2cd release with Deadbanger/Dead unburied/Promoting... on it will also include the unreleased Warlust minicd recorded right after Deadbanger. 5 tracks never heard before so let´s hope this´ll make people buy the shit anyway, haha.

I have listened the last Paganizer several times and it's what I was expecting, a brutal piece of death metal. You can't go wrong with these guys ;)

PD1: Where is the Forever Death Metal thing in the artwork? It was a Paganizer trademark :D

PD2: Rogga, the swedish song on this album, and the other on Murder Death kill are great. They sound so crustie, hey man, you have to do another project in the vein of old Disfear and Skitsystem. It will be great, maybe Dan is interested :)