Pagan's Mind DVD

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
The band has confirmed that the dvd will be available to the public for the first time at the fesival. It will be sold exclusively at their merch table in the main lobby. However, there will only be 200 copies available.

Good luck.

Glenn, did they mention if they would have any of the limited editions available at the table with them?

Hey Fatesfan. DIBS! HAH! That can't be disputed!

blammowc9.jpg

Jesus. Only 200...

Since they couldn't make it for the Wednesday show, I'm figuring these won't be available until late in the weekend?

If the limited version is available at the festival, then it will be mine! Otherwise I'll wait till it is available somewhere else.

As you all know; everything that potentially can go wrong, goes wrong... I got the discs yesterday, but one of the DVDs does not play on all kinds of players. The packaging was incorrect as well, which is how I found out about the mistake. Thank God they f..ked up that, or I would be selling DVDs in Atlanta that you guys could not get to play right...
It's not a region code issue, it's something else, and we have an expert looking into it right now.
All hope is not gone, but realistically, I doubt these will be avalable now.

I have at least 100 CDs of the audio leftover now - maybe I should just give that to you guys to make up for it...

Will update you when more info is in.