Pagan's Mind DVD

My guess is that the DVDs are made in PAL and not NTSC, meaning they don't play on American TVs.

Is that the case or something else?

Two hours ago, I would say no. Now I have to say yes, because the guys who looked into this say the master copy is PAL although the person who did the master insists he checked a box which should have made it a region free DVD (also called NTSC 0).
But that was the second problem - the first being that the print place managed to make DVD-ROMs out of one of the discs, so that one has to be re-printed as it only works on some DVD players (and most computers).

The good news: For a while this morning, we thought we had to go with the limited edition box set as a PAL only - but this will now eventually be region free and available for the whole world except Germany. (Old communists from DDR are back in the chairs...)

The bad news are; we will not be able to bring DVDs for the PP show. To compensate for that, there will be a free audio live CD (no jewel case, no booklet - just the plain CD) with purchase of any Pagan's Mind merch at PP.

What surprises me though, is that we have had region free DVD players here in Europe for sale for as long as I can remember, and they are not more expensive than PAL players - while in USA, you guys are so left behind it's not even funny... :rolleyes:
Besides, everybody knows that NTSC stands for Never The Same Colors :lol:

See you guys tomorrow!
Frode

Oh, that stinks!! That's cool that you will give away a free audio disc with any purchase (I will be buying something at the table).

Have a safe flight Frode!!

Frode said:
because the guys who looked into this say the master copy is PAL although the person who did the master insists he checked a box which should have made it a region free DVD (also called NTSC 0).

Being Swedish, I can think of a few Norway jokes on what happened to the dvd... However, civil as I am I will refrain...:lol:

Rocka Fett Gubbar!!!

Oh by the way, did I tell you that the guy I point to above is Swedish?!?! Ha ha!!!:lol:

Vi skal rocke fetest :heh:

Oh by the way, did I tell you that the guy I point to above is Swedish?!?! Ha ha!!!:lol:

Vi skal rocke fetest :heh:

:lol::lol::lol: :oops::oops:

Still working on a comeback... Thinking about "att en norrman aldrig ska anlita en svensk att göra as viktiga dvd's innan en viktig festival" or something like that...

You guys do indeed kick some serious ass... See ya' soon.

kom gärna förbi Sentinel Steel bordet i försäljnings området och säg hej.